Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

State- East vs West

It’s pretty exciting to look at some big matchups (possibly) of east champs vs west. Most haven’t seen each other. 
113- Raney vs Morris 

120- Meyer vs Whorton II

138- Peyton vs Bowers

144- Goss vs Andreoni 

157- Herron vs Messerly 

165- Giannone vs Powell

175- Kiser vs Duke II

190- Little vs Price

215- Virzi vs McCoy

hwt- Smith vs Harvey 

All of these will be some great matches. Well, I don’t think either of the Raney kiddos will have any trouble at all and most likely not even be on the mat a total of 6 minutes each all day but, otherwise going to be some badass wrestling going on! 

My personal opinion is that Little from Union is the most sure lock in the tournament.  The kid he beat in the Mater Dei final, Sollars, just pinned his way through a tough Indiana state tournament.  His only loses were to nationally ranked wrestlers at the Ironman.  IMHO he is unbeatable in Kentucky.  He will be on the mat less time than either Raney.

14 hours ago, Wrestling Dad said:

My personal opinion is that Little from Union is the most sure lock in the tournament.  The kid he beat in the Mater Dei final, Sollars, just pinned his way through a tough Indiana state tournament.  His only loses were to nationally ranked wrestlers at the Ironman.  IMHO he is unbeatable in Kentucky.  He will be on the mat less time than either Raney.

He appeared to get penalized for unnecessary roughness on an knee pick yesterday. It was just his shear strength and power of a violent knee pick that made it looked rough. Nothing illegal about it.