Sign in to follow this  
Mercury

State tournament #2 150 Weight absolute nonsense

This is a joke! You cannot have a legitimate tournament with a random draw! State tournament #1 had all of the top contenders and some of those kids got screwed! Now you have kids from #2 that have no business moving on and taking away spots from kids that deserve it! Not one kid from #2 will place next weekend! When is the state going to wake up and learn how to conduct a proper state championship! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

18 minutes ago, Mercury said:

This is a joke! You cannot have a legitimate tournament with a random draw! State tournament #1 had all of the top contenders and some of those kids got screwed! Now you have kids from #2 that have no business moving on and taking away spots from kids that deserve it! Not one kid from #2 will place next weekend! When is the state going to wake up and learn how to conduct a proper state championship! 

You should look at some results from the season before making moronic statements.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Fact Check:  original post has shared false and misleading information.  All 10 of the top 10 ranked wrestlers are in the bracket that places 8.

Final decision:  you are wrong!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mercury said:

hey Karen..... Go have a snickers. Chill out. #Fakenews

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jnv858 said:

Did I miss something at Semi-State #2 and more specifically I guess 150??

You didn’t miss a thing.  Just some Karen bellyaching about how tough the other semi state is at 150.  

On 2/19/2022 at 10:00 PM, Mercury said:

Seriously do you honestly think kids like Giannone, Goss, Duke, Price or Thomas won’t place? You really are clueless if you believe that! I’d place bets that at least 3 of the 5 I just named will place 1st! Maybe all 5. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Chris Duke said:

You didn’t miss a thing.  Just some Karen bellyaching about how tough the other semi state is at 150.  

Ahh gotcha, hey didn't get a chance to shake Calebs hand after the boys wrestled, I had to go fix an issue...tell him I said good job.....see yall in Winchester, maybe we can find a good breakfast place....

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

He was talking about 150. 1 did have most of the top 10. 

Even at 150, Bowers and Lamer have a good shot at placing. I don’t think it’s fair for someone who was more than likely mad because their kid lost out, to make the statement he made about these kids that have worked just as hard as any other kid in the 150 other semi state. Any kid that has made it this far has worked hard to get here and it’s not fair to blast them because of someone’s frustration. With all due respect to the rankings, they’re not the absolute truth and final say in how a match turns out. They are a good indication but upsets happen every year. I for one like rooting for the kids no one expects to win.