Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Thoughts and Prayers to the Myers Family ( Stephen and Austin)

Rest in peace Chris Myers. He put the time in with his sons to help them reach tremendous success in this great sport. He was very proud of their accomplishments, which made for some interesting times on this forum over the years. 

Chris took a beating on these boards over the last 10 years, some of it justified. However, at his core Chris was a proud father that may have expressed himself differently than I would but there was never any doubt he was his boys biggest fan.  RIP, Chris. You raised some fine young men. Prayers to the Myers family. 

On 1/1/2022 at 7:33 PM, Old wrestler said:

Chris took a beating on these boards over the last 10 years, some of it justified. However, at his core Chris was a proud father that may have expressed himself differently than I would but there was never any doubt he was his boys biggest fan.  RIP, Chris. You raised some fine young men. Prayers to the Myers family. 

I second that. 

I have argued vehemently with Chris Myers online, but have also met him in person.  I have to say that he really was a different person than those who only knew him online.  I hope he Rests In Peace.

On 1/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, Ranger123 said:

I second that. 

I third that notion.

Chris and I had some of those heated debates over the years, but I knew deep down he was a dad who care deeply about his boys and their success on and off the mat.