Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2021-22 Rankings - December 15

Another week another update with lots of movement. Still a lot of settling to happen over the next few weeks as we get into big tournaments. 

Over the next week I will start removing anyone without a weight assessment. Then after Christmas I will move kids to weights they have competed at. 

Of note, the team race is getting interesting. While Ryle remains the favorite, Johnson Central and now Union Co are within striking distance. Paducah Tilghman is sort of on an island at 4, but we haven’t seen much of them yet. Teams at 5 through 9 are essentially a dead heat. 

There are still a couple weights that are light with ranked names. Hopefully as we see some tournament brackets over the next two weeks those will fill out. 

Rankings_21_22_1215.pdf

Slowly starting to take place. Thanks for the rankings. Found this result from last season that is interesting.

01/08/2021
Varsity - Davis Pike (Union County) over Luke Hill (Woodford County) (Dec 4-1)

Pike lost 3 times to Mooney, beating him twice. Lost to Marshall (Ryle) 2-1. 

1 hour ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Slowly starting to take place. Thanks for the rankings. Found this result from last season that is interesting.

01/08/2021
Varsity - Davis Pike (Union County) over Luke Hill (Woodford County) (Dec 4-1)

Pike lost 3 times to Mooney, beating him twice. Lost to Marshall (Ryle) 2-1. 

Yeah those union kids coming back created some weird situations. Also that heavyweight ranking in the middle of the pack last year was chaos. Will definitely need to give it another look. 

On 12/15/2021 at 4:24 PM, DrBaker said:

Is Zaine Christian wrestling? He didn’t last night and he’s not on their roster.  

Yeah just noticed that. If he’s not on the roster by Monday I will remove him. 

I know its hard to keep up with everyone but Braydon Kessinger from Spencer County after today is 19-1 wrestling at 132 He has beat Trevor miller who is  ranked 15 at 126 and today he beat Ayden Puckett who is ranked 23 at 132.

He did lose to Petey Graham who is ranked 11.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Wrathow said:

I know its hard to keep up with everyone but Braydon Kessinger from Spencer County after today is 19-1 wrestling at 132 He has beat Trevor miller who is  ranked 15 at 126 and today he beat Ayden Puckett who is ranked 23 at 132.

He did lose to Petey Graham who is ranked 11.

How many are forfeits?

• Upvote 2

He's 22-2 now I think 4 forfeits. Kessinger beat Goatley (126 ranked 20, he has wrestled 132 so far this year) from Trinity Today. But he did lose to McKune from Male but McKune also beat Goff today (#20 at 132) McKune placed 2nd at the Gladiatior, Kessinger 3rd, Goatley 4th. Odein Fotune from Indiana, Evansville Reitz took first for the 132's

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Wrathow said:

He's 22-2 now I think 4 forfeits. Kessinger beat Goatley (126 ranked 20, he has wrestled 132 so far this year) from Trinity Today. But he did lose to McKune from Male but McKune also beat Goff today (#20 at 132) McKune placed 2nd at the Gladiatior, Kessinger 3rd, Goatley 4th. Odein Fotune from Indiana, Evansville Reitz took first for the 132's

The problem is not keeping up with everyone, it's getting all the results in track.  Only the Miller win is in track at this point.  So until most of that shows up he won't make it.  But I will keep an eye on him.