Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com PreSeason 2021-22 Rankings - November 25

Happy Thanksgiving all!  

I know the season has technically already started, but I haven’t really seen any results and not much has actually happened yet. So this will be the final “preseason” ranking before the real action kicks off. 

There are still a few teams that have yet to post body fat results yet, so a lot of weight movement still to happen. That will have some impact on the team race as well. 

It looks like Johnson Central will be making a push to challenge Ryle at the top. And we all know you can’t count out Union. 

Also of note, all the Union homers had to do was be patient and it ended up just like you thought at 106. 

Rankings_21_22_1125.pdf

This is obviously just the start of the season, but I see a couple weights that look really really interesting. And I’m assuming I caught all of the major players that took advantage of the extra year. 

14 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Something happen to Savage? 

Yes.  He's a really good football player and got a scholarship offer to D1 Marshall. I'm guessing he's not wrestling this season, and focusing on his football career.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

Yes.  He's a really good football player and got a scholarship offer to D1 Marshall. I'm guessing he's not wrestling this season, and focusing on his football career.

He looked big enough to be in the NFL as a sophomore. Good luck to him. 

Think Andrew Pottle at heavyweight might have graduated last year. Any Ohio County fans confirm that? Rankings look good as usual Ranger. I'm sure we will see some more changes here in the next couple weeks as football winds down and wrestlers get down to weight.

39 minutes ago, 119Rider said:

Think Andrew Pottle at heavyweight might have graduated last year. Any Ohio County fans confirm that? Rankings look good as usual Ranger. I'm sure we will see some more changes here in the next couple weeks as football winds down and wrestlers get down to weight.

Coach Lynch was at our duals this weekend and said he graduated early.