Sign in to follow this  
Thatkywrestler

Middle school finalists/Champs

It's still very early since we still don't know what weight class most kids are going to wrestle. I think that it will mostly be the top few guys when the rankings come out. I'm just interested to see who is at each weight class, should be a fun season.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

Most of the top kids were at the Georgetown Duals. You can look there and see what weights they are at. 

Yeah I saw many of the top kids there (besides the raneys) like madden brown, Luke Thomas, Micah thompson, Kaygen Roberts, new kid mason damis was there, Blevins boys were there, and many others

51 minutes ago, Thatkywrestler said:

Yeah I saw many of the top kids there (besides the raneys) like madden brown, Luke Thomas, Micah thompson, Kaygen Roberts, new kid mason damis was there, Blevins boys were there, and many others

105 and 113 are going to be exciting to watch.

14 hours ago, BeastMode23 said:

Did Johnson Central wrestle there? I didn’t see anything that they showed up on track no doubt they are pretty stack in middle school 

No, they weren't there.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 11:40 PM, BrandonBrooks28 said:

Who are some of the top 70 lb kids?  Are there any rankings?

At 70, there should be some returning kids from last years state championships, this could include Carson Matney, Brennan East, Brycen Gray, and Hawk Daughnbaugh are all some of my top picks. (Keep in mind they may not be at 70 anymore I am just guessing)

5 hours ago, wrestling78 said:

What happened to the Nance brothers at Ryle? I haven't seen any of them since last season.

I was told they decided not to wrestle.