Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

Super 32

Ryle has a bunch going. I think there are 8 high school kids and 2 middle school kids going. Nick Baldwin from Belfry and Ryan Smith from Johnson Central for middle school. Ryder Trumble, Issac Thornton, Cole Thomas, Carter Messerly, Noah Duke, Caleb Duke , Charlie Mckune, and Lane Kyser For high school. 

On 10/19/2021 at 9:43 PM, WVhighlander said:

Ryle has a bunch going. I think there are 8 high school kids and 2 middle school kids going. Nick Baldwin from Belfry and Ryan Smith from Johnson Central for middle school. Ryder Trumble, Issac Thornton, Cole Thomas, Carter Messerly, Noah Duke, Caleb Duke , Charlie Mckune, and Lane Kyser For high school. 

Unfortunately Ryle won’t be attending. Good luck to all the Kentucky kids wrestling this weekend. 

3 hours ago, gameface said:

Unfortunately Ryle won’t be attending. Good luck to all the Kentucky kids wrestling this weekend. 

All those entries from Ryle not going now?  What happened there?

Thornton is disappointed. Won his first match against a Virginia state champ. Lost 7-1 in a match that he could have been in. Ky has to learn how to finish takedowns. Never got it together after that. Lost his next match 4-2. Ky has to learn how to score on top. Controlled the match and made some mistakes. Overall not happy. 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:04 PM, WVhighlander said:

All those entries from Ryle not going now?  What happened there?

I don't know, it is unfortunate. Looked forward to seeing some of them out there.

39 minutes ago, wrestling78 said:

I don't know, it is unfortunate. Looked forward to seeing some of them out there.

Without going in to each of their individual  private family matters, all I can say is, all the wrestlers were wanting to go, but for reasons outside their control, they didn’t/couldn’t  go. 

4 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Thornton 1-2

Kiser 2-2 

McCune 2-2

Congrats to all who stepped onto the mats this weekend!!

big stage and great wrestlers every match!

24 minutes ago, gameface said:

Without going in to each of their individual  private family matters, all I can say is, all the wrestlers were wanting to go, but for reasons outside their control, they didn’t/couldn’t  go. 

We missed you this weekend,I hope all is well with everyone and everything .

8 minutes ago, Checkmate said:

We missed you this weekend,I hope all is well with everyone and everything .

We missed being there. I spent both days watching it wishing we were there scrapping!!