Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

State team scores

Been thinking about it for a while, but since semi state was part of state and points carried over, I was thinking so teams that did not have kids medal still probably finished higher then schools that had placers. Khsaa didnt pull all scores over for a final team placement,  they only had the 36 team scores from teams with a kid at the final. So forgive me if I missed anything and have messy writing, but I was bored and wrote it out this morning.  The highest team placement without a placer was Louisville Central, at 27 with 41 points in semi state. 1-26 remained the same.  84 teams competed in "state" if im correct.

Screenshot_20210504-091254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210504-091309_Samsung Internet.jpg

20210504-091425_p0.jpg

I knew I would miss one. Harrison county had 26.5 pts at semi state with none advancing. They would be between Great Crossing and John Hardin in 33 place.

If you look at KHSAA under awards and honors they kind of have the scores there.  Some teams are listed twice. I had 86 teams but I will check again. 

9 minutes ago, grappler-of-old said:

If you look at KHSAA under awards and honors they kind of have the scores there.  Some teams are listed twice. I had 86 teams but I will check again. 

Gotcha! I ended up with 85 once I added Harrison.  I still could have missed one, Im tired. Lol

I'm not shocked that the KHSAA put that info out like that. Teams listed twice, the awards given out most of them not updated. That website will probably remain like that until someone actually "cares" to fix it and update it!