LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THE CAMP YOU CAN PREPAY OR PAY AT THE DOOR

Update: This is now a USA Wrestling Sanctioned Camp

IF YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND ONE DAY IT WILL BE $50.00

you can pay at the door for the one day camp the same day but please reach out by email text or messenger and let me know what day you can attend and the wrestlers name and information. 

If you will be attending this camp but prefer to pay cash at door please send me an email with all the wrestlers information ASAP so I can have the paperwork ready to help speed up the registration the day of the camp and to help me track our expected camp numbers.

Here it is everyone our 2021 Buck Watkins Mindset Wrestling Camp is ready for pre-registration. I have included a copy of the flyer and the links to our Venmo and Square accounts to make payment for the camp so you can be pre-registered. Include wrestlers name in the payment. After payment is made please email me with the wrestlers name, age, approx. weight, address and phone number, school and grade and email address

send email to: homegrownwrestlingclub@yahoo.com

Lunch will NOT be provided please ensure your wrestlers bring food and drinks. Coaches are welcome and encouraged to come and stay and parents will be allowed to stay based on numbers and availability of space. Total Cost will be $80 per wrestler for 2 days and 6 sessions if you pre register and pre pay otherwise it will be $100 cash at door and subject to availability on that day. We strongly recommend and encourage everyone to pre register. Please share the information and link with anyone and everyone who may be interested. Let’s make the most of this opportunity for Kentucky wrestlers to continue to get better and grow.

Lets work together to help grow Kentucky Wrestling with a great camp.

19922889_buckwatkinsmindsetwrestlingcampflyer1correctaddress.thumb.jpg.f18391a97db1c6feeec3e122ee73704c.jpg

buck watkins mindset wrestling camp flyer 2.jpg

buck watkins.jpg

180131173_1885822434926385_5314702525583018620_n.jpg.dc047882bacc339eb94560cb1a7a6be6.jpg972990971_buckwatkins2.jpg.237a699c0eef8b7ea146b762cc62bb6a.jpg

square QR code.jpg

venmo QR code.jpg

Edited by Home Grown Wrestling Club
added new information