Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

FCA 2021

https://www.fcawrestlingky.org/

FCA 2021 coming to you !!! We are please to announce our upcoming FCA wrestling camp June 11-13. We are super excited to be at Campbellsville College  this yr. Big thanks to Campbellsville staff and coaches for allowing us to make it happen. 3 Olympians , live competition , food , lodging  and the opportunity to change some lives.

Registration opens April 1. Last year we were at full capacity in two weeks. Don’t be left out. All camp info is in the link above. Scholarships available. Contact Rusty Parks Sr. For any additional info. 
  Ky  FCA 2021 Changing Lives!!! Come join us!!!

Awesome start to signups today!! Keep them coming. Promise we will deliver the most Fullfilling camp experience u have ever had!!!!   Ky FCA Wrestling is getting ready to change some lives!!!

Just talked with Boss Man Rusty , signup records broke yesterday. 85 wrestlers, 10 coaches first day of signups!!!!  Do not miss this opportunity. We will be capping at 240. Several out of state teams showing interest !!! God at Work!!!

• Upvote 2

Awesome day to know our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Happy Easter Ky Wrestling!!!

This camp is an awesome camp for wrestling technique without a doubt,  but it’s also an unbelievable way to either get to know Jesus or make ur relationship with him even better. 
  Top of the Podium in more ways than Wrestling!!! God Bless my friends!!!

Day 7 of Signups, we hit 150 Wrestlers. We are capping at 250. U do not want to miss out on this wrestling opportunity. I have been involved with FCA wrestling for the  past 7 years. Rusty Parks strives every year to make it better and he does.
  Come join us . Life Changing, I can vouch personally for that!!!

FCA 2021 camp count 175, over 20 coaches. We have 75 spots left, don’t wait another day!!! Secure that spot!!!

Rusty is working on a Super Special surprise clinician. Hopefully we will have an awesome announcement to make later in the week. 

FCA 2021 just hit 205 wrestlers with 30 coaches!!!! We have 45 spots left , make sure one is for u!!! I’m sure we will be closing registration by the weekend. We have to cap at 250!!! 
 Come join us!!! 

Less than 30 spots for wrestlers left. I feel by Monday we will be at full capacity and registration will shut down. If ur a coach and been intending to sign , do it now. When wrestler registration shuts down so will the coaches. Do not miss out!!!

FCA 2021 has reached full capacity of 250 wrestlers in just 21 days !!!

Big thanks to Campbellsville University and Wrestling staff for hosting us. We appreciate the support from across the State . Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to get your wrestlers a little closer to the top of the podium but more than that, closer to Jesus!!! 

First and foremost, I want to thank Frankie James, Jacob Murton and all the Cville wrestlers for helping us to put on a sensational FCA camp. Big thanks to every  wrestler, and all the amazing coaches that spent the last 3 days with us. 
 Rusty Parks , Steve Jude and Brett Bradford raised the bar once again for our FCA 2021 camp. Too blessed to have these guys working for the Kingdom of our God, Thru the most amazing sport of wrestling. 
  When u combine a bunch of wrestlers and coaches with the amazing Love of Jesus Christ, nothing but awesome great thing will come from it. That’s is exactly what took place this weekend. Lives  were changed, new relationships were created and old relationships got so much stronger. FCA is Strong in Kentucky Wrestling. I praise God for my blessing of being able to continue to be a   part of such an awesome event. 

Thanks Again to our Wrestling Community!!!

Joe B

E9736092-D679-4DFC-8E6A-9EADC258B12B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This camp was great for the wrestlers. No doubt. But it was much needed for me as a coach as well. I’ve not always been outspoken about my faith, but the environment that was established allowed me to be free to talk about my Savior without regard. It was like I was living in an environment where the worst of me could be known and find I would be loved MORE not LESS in the revealing of it. If for just a weekend, I know it’s possible. I’m deeply grateful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1