Sign in to follow this  
Checkmate

MOW ?

7 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

Strategy #1 squeeze his hand really hard

Strategy #2 squeeze his hand really really hard again

That’s not very Christian like.  Spiral fracture on his left hand hasn’t been very much fun for him lately.  Thank goodness for second opinions, opinion 1 wanted to shut him down and operate.  Opinion 2 said it was his pain and how much he could handle.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chris Duke said:

That’s not very Christian like.  Spiral fracture on his left hand hasn’t been very much fun for him lately.  Thank goodness for second opinions, opinion 1 wanted to shut him down and operate.  Opinion 2 said it was his pain and how much he could handle.  

I’ve seen a few try Ranger’s strategy LOL. I think that’s when he started to use the Assassin to pin them with a little more “love” on the hold. My pick is for the one handed wrestler pinning the 2X State Champion in 31 seconds over the rest of the field and the 3X State Champion!!

Cant go wrong with Moore or Duke for MOW both well deserve it . Also a little love for 

Dakota Brooksbank SIKE the Senior did beat the 4, 1 and then 2 seed in the finals to win his title. All are great choices.