1 hour ago, jasonrusselltmc said:

is there a specific event to search for? Says khsaa state final round is sold out.

That’s probably it, they went on sale today at noon and there was a limited amount.  My wonderful sister got mine for me while I was on the golf course.

1 minute ago, Mike Harrod said:

Well it took less than 3 hours to sell out and I missed the window. Who’s got the ppv access info?

It’s on trackwrestling. 

Anyone have an extra ticket by chance? If so, please reach out. I’ve got a parent that missed out getting a ticket before they sold out. 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:46 PM, pin2win said:

Anyone have an extra ticket by chance? If so, please reach out. I’ve got a parent that missed out getting a ticket before they sold out. 

Did they NOT reserve X amount of spots for the parents of the participants like they did for volleyball ?   (If memory serves, each team's coach got a code of some sort for the parents of the athletes, and those were available prior to the sales to the general public)

2 hours ago, grimmnar said:

Did they NOT reserve X amount of spots for the parents of the participants like they did for volleyball ?   (If memory serves, each team's coach got a code of some sort for the parents of the athletes, and those were available prior to the sales to the general public)

Yes but there was less than a 48 hr window for that. So if a parent was not on top of it immediately they missed out. And from what I’m hearing there aren’t any backup options. 

I am in search of 2 tickets for the state tournament .  If anyone miraculously has any, I’d love to purchase them from you!  Thanks so much!! 

11 hours ago, grimmnar said:

Coaches were provided a link and promo codes for wrestlers and coaches based on the number of wrestlers you qualified. As ranger stated parents had 48 hours to purchase tickets before those tickets were made available to the general public.