Sign in to follow this  
CoreyKnoth

Home Grown Wrestling Club High School

Hello,

I just wanted to reach out in case any parents or wrestlers were interested in joining our club. The high school club is coached by both Derrick Smallwood and Corey Knoth. We are located in the Hardin County area, anyone from any surrounding team is more than welcomed. I also have another smaller location in the Simpsonville area. 

Derrick Smallwood currently wrestles for Lindsey Wilson and is ranked 2nd in the country. While in high school he was a two-time region champ and a runner-up twice, having made the finals all 4 years. He was also a Kentucky  State Champion and also placed third another year. He is a Flo Nationals All-American (4th), as well as a two-time MSC champion, also having placed 3rd. He earned All-American honors last year for Lindsey Wilson and will be looking to do so again this year.

Corey Knoth currently wrestles D1 at Bellarmine. While in high school I was a region champ and a state placer. I won the Grece state tournament and finished runner-up at freestyle state. I was also a district placer while I wrestled in New Jersey, and placed at state there as well.

Both of us have lots of experience at the national level and are looking to get more Kentucky guys and girls wrestling at the next level, or at the very least to the best of their ability while still in high school. Both of us have also received Academic All-American honors, we value the school aspect just as much as the wrestling aspect, wrestling is a privilege. Our goal is to help our wrestlers excel in the classroom, on the mat, and in life. If anyone is interested please contact me at 270-945-4448 or cknoth@bellarmine.edu

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2