Sign in to follow this  
Pusher

Region 1 rankings

46 minutes ago, Pusher said:

Anyone want to give it a shot, what you think the rankings look like at this point. 

I believe round 1 of the rankings will be published early next week. I already put together my set and sent it on. It's accurate in regards to this years results so far, but hopefully with Christian and Union squaring off this weekend and more matches posted we can get them fine tuned. Some weight classes are hard to get even 4 people ranked. The results are so limited so far. 152, 182 and 285 is a mess

I did place kids in my rankings where I think they will be by regionals, but like Ranger, if you haven't made weight by now or wrestled at that weight class then you could be put in a different weight class for the rankings.

McCracken, Hoptown, Trigg, and Caldwell all dual at McCracken. 
Union and Christian will dual at Trinity. 
Henderson is at Apollo. 
Ohio Co is at Jessamine with a bunch of teams. 
No clue what Tilghman is up to. 
Still a lot of wrestling left in the season, but this weekend we should see where kids stand in the region (somewhat). 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, LaRed said:

Is everyone still wrestling or is the duals over? Also I shocked when I saw Keaton go 138 is he gonna stay there?

Shocked how? He's been at 138 all season

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Region1observer said:

When will the region rankings be up? And 106 120 126 132 and 138 have been looking good this year it looks like it can go either way at regionals  

Don't short Hwt, you have a field that's just as tough as other weights.