Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2020-21 Rankings - January 20

The first couple weekends have been way more interesting than anticipated so we have already seen some movement in the rankings. I have also started removing a lot of guys not on rosters (some exceptions for special circumstances) and hope to totally remove anyone without at least a weight assessment by the end of the month. 

Tournaments usually help me fill out the weight classes, so we are still a little short at a couple weights but hopefully will get that rounded out over the next couple weeks as everyone hopefully gets on the mat. 

Great dual between Union and Ryle and it looks like they are the solid favorites to battle for a team title in March. Paducah Tilghman and Christian Co are a dead heat on the next tier with Johnson Central, Walton, and Trinity just behind. 

So nice to be back on the mat and in competition. Everyone say a little prayer of thanks and be grateful for every day we get. 

Rankings_20_21_0120.pdf

16 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

The first couple weekends have been way more interesting than anticipated so we have already seen some movement in the rankings. I have also started removing a lot of guys not on rosters (some exceptions for special circumstances) and hope to totally remove anyone without at least a weight assessment by the end of the month. 

Tournaments usually help me fill out the weight classes, so we are still a little short at a couple weights but hopefully will get that rounded out over the next couple weeks as everyone hopefully gets on the mat. 

Great dual between Union and Ryle and it looks like they are the solid favorites to battle for a team title in March. Paducah Tilghman and Christian Co are a dead heat on the next tier with Johnson Central, Walton, and Trinity just behind. 

So nice to be back on the mat and in competition. Everyone say a little prayer of thanks and be grateful for every day we get. 

Rankings_20_21_0120.pdf

Caldwell - Cofy Walls is at 126. Riley Johnson is at 132. Blaine Hicks is not wrestling this year. 

My name was cofy Harris last year and I won two matches at the state tournament but my name changed to walls and I’ve beat Hawthorne at 26 13-1 pinned cannon at 26..and on your may 11th one you had me 8th not sure what’s been going on with it now but Johnson is at 32

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Cofy walls said:

My name was cofy Harris last year and I won two matches at the state tournament but my name changed to walls and I’ve beat Hawthorne at 26 13-1 pinned cannon at 26..and on your may 11th one you had me 8th not sure what’s been going on with it now but Johnson is at 32

See above comment Cofy. You have been underrated this year, but let your actions on the mat speak for themselves. Keep it up!

• Like 1