Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2020-21 Preseason Rankings - December 27

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Even though there are still a lot of outstanding weight assessments, Santa dropped off an update for me, so I figured I would post prior to kicking off the season in less than 2 weeks. 

Thanks a ton to all the coaches who gave me updates and early projections on your lineups.  Your guys may be a little underrated at this point since there are still a lot of guys in last year’s weight classes, but it will work itself out pretty quickly in January once all the tests come in. 

Region 1 is looking super competitive. Hearing lots of rumors about the post season (not sure any of them have any validity), but if we go to a 16 man state bracket a lot of good kids will get left home out west. A couple weight classes are shaping up to be extremely exciting. 

Rankings_20_21_1227.pdf

Gonna be another exciting season. 132 is good all the way to 25 and 3 state finalists. 152 has 8 placers. Couple classes with 2 state champs. A battle at 182 that will be awesome to watch.  8 placers at 220. Can't wait to get it started!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Region1observer said:

Has anyone from region 1 wrestled?

Union, Caldwell, Henderson, Calloway, Tilghman, Trigg, and McCracken have all wrestled. Ohio starts tonight. Christian and Hoptown are shutdown for another week or so. Ft Campbell can’t compete this year. 

9 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Union, Caldwell, Henderson, Calloway, Tilghman, Trigg, and McCracken have all wrestled. Ohio starts tonight. Christian and Hoptown are shutdown for another week or so. Ft Campbell can’t compete this year. 

Dang there are a few ppl from hoptown and county I’m looking forward to seeing wrestle each other like jari vs trushawn and McGee vs mason