Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

Michigan wearing masks

A lot of weird stuff out there, we might actually have it pretty good. I think its Illinois that they have to shower after weigh in. And in west Virginia I saw that weigh in will be done at your home school and signed off by administrator.  Crazy times

1 hour ago, FalconWrestling said:

Michigan and bad rules for wrestling season, name a more iconic duo

Id wear masks if it meant we could compete. We wouldnt blink an eye about it either.

3 hours ago, DrBaker said:

They also have to start neutral position with their back foot on the 10' circle line. 

That's a throwback to my day's you know when Fred Flintstone was a state runner up. LOL

Illinois just vote to move wrestling to spring.  I also saw many in new England have shut it down. Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island,  Connecticut,  Massachusetts 

41 minutes ago, GentleBeard said:

Of all the wrestling tournaments across the country, has there been a COVID outbreak as a result? I couldn’t find any.

From what I have heard, no. But I honestly take it with a grain of salt. People arent going to report it in my eyes. They want wrestling and even if they get it, they wont say anything.  Just my 2 cents

On 10/29/2020 at 10:18 AM, GentleBeard said:

Of all the wrestling tournaments across the country, has there been a COVID outbreak as a result? I couldn’t find any.

Nope. 

• Like 1