Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2020-21 Preseason Rankings - October 15

Well, October 15 usually means the start of practice. But it’s 2020, so not quite yet. So to hopefully ease the pain a little, here are updated rankings to get us all fired up for the upcoming season. 

Still working on weight adjustments, but that will start working itself out once we get on the mat next month. 

Rankings_20_21_1015.pdf

Looking at rankings: What happened with Austin Hedges and Fujii? Gonna be a crazy competitive season. When Ryle, JC, Christian, and Tilghman get their full lineups set, they will all challenge Union.

1 hour ago, CUTiger184 said:

Spencer reclassified, skipped a year/tested out I believe. 

That is correct. Contrary to the hold backs that most of us are accustomed to seeing Spencer chose to graduate early and jump right in to his college life in Chapel Hill. 

3 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Looking at rankings: What happened with Austin Hedges and Fujii? Gonna be a crazy competitive season. When Ryle, JC, Christian, and Tilghman get their full lineups set, they will all challenge Union.

My understanding is right before things totally locked down Fuji went back home. 

2 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

My understanding is right before things totally locked down Fuji went back home. 

He was fun to watch. This season can't start fast enough.

16 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

That is correct. Contrary to the hold backs that most of us are accustomed to seeing Spencer chose to graduate early and jump right in to his college life in Chapel Hill. 

We many times forget that the educational part comes 1st and the extra curricular comes second. 

It has been great to watch this young man grow up, I just hope we get to see the completion of his final high school season this year. 

17 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

We many times forget that the educational part comes 1st and the extra curricular comes second. 

It has been great to watch this young man grow up, I just hope we get to see the completion of his final high school season this year. 

So Moore isn’t wrestling highschool this year?