Sign in to follow this  
hacker

What Team Is Going To Win State This Year?

Which Team Is Going To Win State This Year?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Is Going To Win State This Year?

• Woodford CouNty
    • Trinity
    • Larue County
    • Fern Creek
    • Seneca
    • Union County
    • Paul Dunbar
    • North Hardin
    • Wayne County
    • Ryle
    • DOSS!

I think its between Fern Creek, Larue, Union, and Woodford. With the favorite being Fern Creek

but you cant really count out trinity. they wont have very many finalists, they may not have ANY finalists, but they are a consistent team that will have several placers. plus, trinity was pretty close to fern creek at the jctc, they only lost by like 20 points i believe

but you cant really count out trinity. they wont have very many finalists, they may not have ANY finalists, but they are a consistent team that will have several placers. plus, trinity was pretty close to fern creek at the jctc, they only lost by like 20 points i believe

It was by I think 36? or something, how can you say that about Trinity without first saying that about Fern Creek, at Jefferson County Fern Creek did not have a single weight class place below sixth, EVERY one on the team placed.

those fenr creek kids are tough as crap they have wolsfier,deon chaney,cody,wood,branch,jackson,barger,stewart,warren and the list goes on them gettin beat i dont see it happening good luck fern creek and the closest race will be  union county

those fenr creek kids are tough as crap they have wolsfier,deon chaney,cody,wood,branch,jackson,barger,stewart,warren and the list goes on them gettin beat i dont see it happening good luck fern creek and the closest race will be  union county

im not sayin that that wont be the closest race but then why does union county only have 4 votes? dont you think other people would realize this?