Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

2020 KYWCA VIRTUAL CLINIC

Coaches, 

This year of Kywca coaches clinic has went virtual! 

Whats included with the clinic?

Over 40 videos from national experts in wrestling 

Technique sessions from 5 Kentucky Collegiate coaches

Live roundtable discussion 

Live Hall of Fame ceremony 

Live referee roundtable w/ Kwoa

Included with registration is your yearly Kywca membership fee. (reminder that each coach must to a member to participate in section and state duals) 

With registration,  you will have access to all videos until Jan 31, 2021. So you have plenty of time to watch all the content

The clinic cost is just $35 and you can register at

If paying by check, during registration you will be directed to a form to print out and send in. 

If you have questions,  just let me know. 

Thanks,
Scotty Teater 
President- KYWCA 

Why should I become a member of Kywca, what does it do for me? I hear that question so often. My answer? Its not so much for you, but for your wrestlers and every wrestler in Kentucky.

When you register for the clinic, you automatically become a member of kywca. So what do we do and what does that bring to you?

1. Section duals fall under kywca. We have made these duals the qualifying events for state duals, and each team is required to be a member to participate.

2. Section duals trophies are provided by kywca

3. State duals is a kywca event. We work to produce a special event to ensure KY teams have a chance to become state dual champions. This event is no easy task to put on.

4. All state dual awards are provided by the kywca

5. Kywca is the lead sponsor of the girls state championship. We have be a leader in promoting growth and provide all awards at girls state.

6. This year we will partner with Moore hs and help sponsor J.V. state. We feel its a vital event to help give new kids opportunities for success and helps retention of wrestlers.

7. At the khsaa state championships we provide a supplemental plaque/medal for state medalist. State champions are awarded bracket boards from khsaa and we award a coach of the year.

8. Each year we honor our hall of fame members at state. We also have a ceremony during our clinic. We work hard to preserve the history of the leaders that came before us.

9. Kywca sponsors team Kentucky. This team is a group of Kentucky's top wrestlers that compete at scholastic duals each year. We help provide coaching and financial support to make this special experience possible for kids each year.

As you can see, the kywca not only supports coaches, but kids and Kentucky wrestling as a whole. We hope that you can see becoming a member is important and affects everyone involved in Kentucky wrestling.

Thank you,

Scotty Teater

President- KYWCA

If you need to pay by check, but have not sent it in yet, please let me know asap. I can get you access and you can send you check into coach Founder as soon as possible. We dont want anyone to miss out! Coachteater@yahoo.com