Who will win region 8   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win region 8

• McCreary
    • Wayne
    • Johnson Central
    • Letcher
    • Sheldon Clark

Region 8 will get interesting this year and who do you think will win there are alot of solid teams and great indivuals

Champions

103 Sullivan (wc)

112 Daniels  (wc)

119 Vinzant (wc)

125 Slone    (sc)

130 Hornback (mc)

135 kennedy  (wc)

140 Killburn (wc)

145 freeman (jc)

152 Stevens (mc)

160 Shoopman (mc)

171 harlow (mc)

189 roe or kelly

215 watson (mc)

HWT Espinoza (mc)

103- Sullivan Wayne Co.

112- Spencer JC or Daniels WC

119- Slone SC

125- Toss up

130- Grimm JC

135- Marcum SC

140- Musick SC

145- Freeman JC

152- Burgess SC

160- ?

171- Harlow MC or Hardwick JC

189- Kelly SC

215- Dials SC

275- Espinoza MC or Slone SC

Team:

1. Sheldon Clark

2. Wayne

3. Johnson Central

4. McCreary

103- Sullivan Wayne Co.

112- Spencer JC or Daniels WC

119- Slone SC

125- Toss up

130- Grimm JC

135- Marcum SC

140- Musick SC

145- Freeman JC

152- Burgess SC

160- ?

171- Harlow MC or Hardwick JC

189- Kelly SC

215- Dials SC

275- Espinoza MC or Slone SC

Team:

1. Sheldon Clark

2. Wayne

3. Johnson Central

4. McCreary

You have Dials beating Watson? Mistake or do you think he can do it?

I think he can do it.  He has been wrestling really tough this year.  He won the Agie Skeens tournament in Grundy Virginia which has teams from all over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky and West Virginia.  In my opinion he has wrestled and beat better wrestlers than Watson already this season.  He pinned his way through the Grundy Tournament.  It will be an exciting match but I don't think Watson will catch Dials in a head lock like he does everyone else.

not to bring up the bad for sheldon clark either didnt they think that slone would beat him at 189 to and i guess we found out in about 36 seconds they where wrong just wondering

Sure not the one to be cocky is he^? Yeah it was in the first period but not in 36 seconds, long enough for you to get hit with stalling if I can rmember right.

HEY OVERTIMEKING, WHAT ABOUT WHITLEY COUNTY EVANS AT 112 AND SINGLEY AT 171?  EVANS WRESTLED SULLIVAN TO A FULL MATCH ONLY LOSING 7-3 AND SINGLEY HAS ALREADY BUMPED UP FROM 171 TO 189 TO BEAT HARLOW.  HOW DO YOU RANK HARLOW ABOVE HIM?

Region 8 will get interesting this year and who do you think will win there are alot of solid teams and great indivuals

Champions

103 Sullivan (wc)

112 Daniels  (wc)

119 Vinzant (wc)

125 Slone    (sc)

130 Hornback (mc)

135 kennedy  (wc)

140 Killburn (wc)

145 freeman (jc)

152 Stevens (mc)

160 Shoopman (mc)

171 harlow (mc)

189 roe or kelly

215 watson (mc)

HWT Espinoza (mc)

I am not from this region but I have had the chance to see a few of these wrestlers this season and  I agree with your 103 and probably 112 but Spencer dropping down and Evans wrestling tougher and tougher we will have to see. 119 Vinsant and sloan good match but both will favor better at state at 125 so their coach may want to look that over. 130? 135 Kennedy wc, 140 probably right not sure, 145 freeman or winchester, Stevens has yet to make this weight plus kind of like the rest of Mccreary stay out of headlock and you will win. 160 probably Stevens not Shoopman. 171 Singley hands down I think he has pinned or teched Harlow everytime I seen them wrestle last year and he has only lost one match this year. 189 Kely if he gets head whip Roe if it is close match both are way out of shape and look for big moves only. 215 Watson with  a throw unless someone can keep him close to the third where he will gas. HWT who knows

Does anyone know if shoopman is goin 145,,i have herd rumors that shoopman was going to wrestle 145, just wanted to know if there was any truth to that.