DrBaker

rankings?

Yes, I will compile a rankings again with the help of people from around the state. If people want to start sending me information please do

On 9/9/2020 at 9:05 PM, Mbrown said:

Yes, I will compile a rankings again with the help of people from around the state. If people want to start sending me information please do

What’s your email? I got some info for ya

it would be great if some folks can throw out some information about some youth kids who will be coming up to middle school this year.

Mbrown8378@gmail.com

Dalton Matney competed at 180 this weekend at Super 32 and finished 4th!  No guarantees on what weight anyone shows up at.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Dalton Matney competed at 180 this weekend at Super 32 and finished 4th!  No guarantees on what weight anyone shows up at.

From 140 to 180! What are you guys feeding those boys down there?

Everyone, 

I have not been able to get things done like I have in the past.  I jest recently learned that our middle school season has been cancelled by our local district so I haven't been as diligent with the rankings.  Any word from other districts about cancellations?  Also, any talk about moving the season to the spring. 

• Upvote 1

Heard a rumor through the rumor mill (though very reliable) that the season is on... State is getting pushed back ~1 month but other than that, the MS season is definitely on.