Sign in to follow this  
Bearcats Coach

SPENCER MOORE

Spencer Moore has decided to continue his academics and wrestling career at the University of North Carolina.

Spencer has gone through a lengthy recruiting process and decided that UNC was the best place for him. He was recruited by or received scholarship offers from Cornell, Penn State, University of Penn, Brown University, Iowa, University of Tennessee Chattanooga, Maryland, and Stanford to name a few.

Spencer is like having another coach in the room. Throughout his career, he is that kid that truly makes the wrestling room better. He never pushed his personal goals or agenda amongst his teammates. He displays what it means to be a coach's wrestler. Hard work is an understatement for this kid. He raises the bar and expects others to meet that same level for the good of the team.

If anyone has watched the last dance on ESPN about Michael Jordan, there are a lot of similarities that Spencer displays with regard to making his teammates better, pushing them, and calling them out if they are not giving their ALL! Spencer will definitely make the UNC program better by being a part of that team in 2021-22.

Spencer, I'm proud of you champ. It's been a huge pleasure and honor for me to be able to sit in your corner throughout your career. I'm excited for you and wish you the best.

GO TAR HEELS!!!

Coach Roth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Awesome news!!! The entire Moore family has been a major blessing for KY Wrestling. We thank them for all their very unselfish efforts. May God continue to bless each and everyone of them. 

10 hours ago, NO-OX 1 said:

Awesome news!!! The entire Moore family has been a major blessing for KY Wrestling. We thank them for all their very unselfish efforts. May God continue to bless each and everyone of them. 

Joe B hit the nail on the head. We have been very, very blessed. The Lord has given us many great opportunities to be around great people (wrestlers, coaches, and families) that have helped my boys develop on and off the mat.