Elite Training Center KY

Elite Training Center

Hello Everyone!

This is Nathan Boston. I am reaching out to let everyone know that I will be starting ETC back up this coming Tuesday at Trinity High School. I would love to invite everyone to come get a great workout in. I already have multiple state champs and state placers committed. I have attached a flyer with some more info. If you have any other questions feel free to text me at (747)-334-6325. Lets get ready for Virginia Beach!

Elite Training Center

747-334-6325

elitetrainingcenterky@gmail.com

screen shot 2020-02-18 at 4.02.32   pm (2).png

Great opportunity to learn from one of the most knowledgeable and successful wrestlers to come through KY. 

I would hope a ton of kids take advantage of this opportunity.   Great way to get prepared for spring national events, but also to get better throughout the off season. 

Your first practice is free. $100 a month after that. Walk-ins for long distance or out of state athletes only. This is set up for those that can't consistently make It to practices due to travel distance. I don't want to slow the room down for people playing catch up as It is unfair to consistent members. 

Great room tonight. Ok numbers but high quality and most importantly kids hungry to get better. 

Coach Boston Has learned from the best of the best in this sport and runs a great room. Excited to see these kids progress and compete on a national level. 

Great room last night! 

Next practice is Sunday @ 4pm, wrestling room is locate upstairs in the Marshall sports center.

First practice is free! Highly recommend checking out! 

Hey Everyone, wanted to reach out and give an update on the ETC room. We are starting to grow with tons of talent across all weights. We do plan on capping the room at 36 guys so once we start getting close to that number spots will be limited. 

Here is a list of some of the guys we have training with us right now along with their placement at the KHSAA state tournament:

Spencer Moore 1st-106

Devon Herron 1st-126

Ty Lehman 1st-145

Zach Cowan 3rd-138

Aiden Zinser 4th-106

George Ferree 4th-113

Braedon Herron 4th-120

Cole Nance 4th-160

Brandon Gibson 4th-182

Seth Lutes 6th-132

Along with these guys we have multiple middle school state champs/placers as well. If you have any questions about ETC feel free to give me a text or call at 747-334-6325 or email me at elitetrainingcenterky@gmail.com

Lets make Kentucky wrestling Great!

With the recent shut down of schools and the KHSAA restricting any form of athletic activities, ETC will be using another location until everything settles. I will still be running practices on Sundays and Tuesdays. Ryan Moore will be back from Cornell to run Thursday practices. These practices will be moved from Louisville to Walton Verona area. If you are planning on attending please shoot me a text at 747-334-6325 for the address. This is a smaller room so let me know ASAP so we can coordinate if we need to add extra days to supplement larger numbers.

• Upvote 1