Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

New programs

Anyone know why none of the Warren or Barren County schools wrestle? Glasgow, Barren County, Bowling Green, Warren Central, South Warren, Warren East? Seems like there are a lot of great athletes down there.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Anyone know why none of the Warren or Barren County schools wrestle? Glasgow, Barren County, Bowling Green, Warren Central, South Warren, Warren East? Seems like there are a lot of great athletes down there.

Barren shut down due to no teams close to them. If South warren comes like we've heard they will come back. Somerset, Corbin and Southwestern are rumored to have programs coming.

If that’s true, I hope they break off Wayne, McCreary, Whitley, and Knox Central from Region 7 to join these schools..  The regions need to be adjusted to ensure fairly equal numbers of teams in each.  I think it’s ridiculous some regions need 2 days to complete their tournaments, while some regions don’t even last a full day.

4 minutes ago, JStrayRN said:

If that’s true, I hope they break off Wayne, McCreary, Whitley, and Knox Central from Region 7 to join these schools..  The regions need to be adjusted to ensure fairly equal numbers of teams in each.  I think it’s ridiculous some regions need 2 days to complete their tournaments, while some regions don’t even last a full day.

Totally agree,  hopefully realignment is coming, regardless of if teams add. 

19 minutes ago, JStrayRN said:

or on a friday night....