Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

State will be on Trackwrestling!!!!

Big news that some already know. People will be able to watch live matches at state for the first time! People can actually watch from home. Jon Carr needs a pat on the back! 

• Upvote 5

That is awesome. Amazing Jon was able to make that happen. Make sure you buy him a Pepsi when you see him at the horse park. It’s $20 but hopefully a lot of people who can’t make it to Lexington will buy the stream. 

5 hours ago, Eat at Joe's said:

Please share this with any and everyone that can't be at the horse park next week. Please remember those folks that are in the military and aren't able to make it. I truly hope that everyone that can't be there gets to watch their child, grandchild, niece, nephew, etc. wrestle this weekend!!

Let the KHSAA know how much our sport really means to us!!

2 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

That is awesome. Amazing Jon was able to make that happen. Make sure you buy him a Pepsi when you see him at the horse park. It’s $20 but hopefully a lot of people who can’t make it to Lexington will buy the stream. 

Is that 20 dollars for the Pepsi or the live stream?  Couldn't resist that jab at the horse park.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoachC said:

Please share this with any and everyone that can't be at the horse park next week. Please remember those folks that are in the military and aren't able to make it. I truly hope that everyone that can't be there gets to watch their child, grandchild, niece, nephew, etc. wrestle this weekend!!

Thanks Jon Carr and good luck to Payne.

2 hours ago, CoachC said:

Thank you Jon Carr!

1 hour ago, Wrestlerfromwayback said:

Do I need a promo code? I went fo look at purchasing this and it asked for a promo code. Looking forward to watching. Thanks guys. Best wishes to all wrestlers and coaches

go press video and login in with PPV. That's where you pay. At least it is what I did.

So I paid and am good to go.  I thought there would be a little camera button next to each bout and I could click that to watch video.  Looks like instead you have to follow mat assignments and then just view that mat cam?

any advice?   Anything is an improvement over last year, just want to make sure I don’t miss the great 1st round matches!

35 minutes ago, bestmistake33 said:

So I paid and am good to go.  I thought there would be a little camera button next to each bout and I could click that to watch video.  Looks like instead you have to follow mat assignments and then just view that mat cam?

any advice?   Anything is an improvement over last year, just want to make sure I don’t miss the great 1st round matches!

Simply follow the dashboard, when the match pops up that you want to watch click watch live. You will have to follow the dashboard to keep up though

About 5 minutes ago :)

Now, who to we call to have them refocus the camera on Mat 1  :) ?  The rest of them looks pretty clear . .but mat 1 is really out of focus lol !!

I know Ryan Moore is pretty disappointed to miss the Ky state tournament for the first time since about 2004, but very happy to be able to watch all the way from snowy Ithaca.  I only hope he didn’t skip any classes to watch. 

Impossible to follow on Track while at the Horse Park. My cell data won’t work in the building. Does anyone know how we can gain access to better WiFi ? I can’t seem to connect to the Horse Park network. I would even pay for a better option. I don’t know why that isn’t available.