Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2019/2020 - Feb 4

Sorry this took so long to get posted, but things have been very very hectic.  Have to get this one last update in before we begin the post season.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and safe wrestling.

A couple notes:

- Union County is still really good

- 126 is a disaster of a weight class; after the first 6-8 guys I couldn't begin to logically rank the next 15-16 guys

- check out some of the regional brackets; there are a few weights (R5 160 for example) that will be very exciting

Rankings_19_20_0204.pdf

4 hours ago, Jim Henderson said:

Has there ever been a female placer before

I don't believe so. Priscilla Brownfield, I believe was her name, was one match away from placing in 2006. She went 3-2 for Campbell County at 106. 

1 hour ago, FalconWrestling said:

Priscilla was the closest, we hadn't had a girl qualify for state again since her until last year

Last yr Ashley Courtney and Perry Co girl qualified for state........

36 minutes ago, Tdog'sPap said:

That is incorrect. Hannah Stout from Bourbon county qualified in either 2011, or 2012

She never qualified for the High School state Tourney.  I have all the brackets back to 1968 and I just double checked 2010-2012 region 7 results and no Hannah. 

She was a great middle school wrestler but I don't think she continued through high school.  We can ask her papa at the state tourney to confirm, he usually works the stairs leading down to the floor. LOL. 

22 minutes ago, grappler-of-old said:

She never qualified for the High School state Tourney.  I have all the brackets back to 1968 and I just double checked 2010-2012 region 7 results and no Hannah. 

She was a great middle school wrestler but I don't think she continued through high school.  We can ask her papa at the state tourney to confirm, he usually works the stairs leading down to the floor. LOL. 

outside of ashley and the girl from Perry is there anyone else since Priscella?

13 minutes ago, Roger_Huff said:

Dose region 7 not have an 195 or a 220 rank ?

Knox cent 220 is. He is a beast and will move up. I think he will surprise people. He is 16-1. 

Not ranked, but Madison southern 195, rocky whitehead (27-4) is a tough kid too. I look for him to make some noise at state. 

1 hour ago, CoachHuff said:

I heard that Deck was injured and possibly done for the season.

Same thing we all heard. He looks to be giving it a shot. 

21 hours ago, halfhalfhalf said:

outside of ashley and the girl from Perry is there anyone else since Priscella?

Not sure. I have not really kept track of that.  Doesn't matter to me if they are male or female. 

10 hours ago, wrastler_ said:

Tkc in the region 6 bracket 

Yes, he is healed up and ready to go! Should give the Camels some more fire power for Regionals!