Aiden70

Brackets have been posted again do you think they will be changed

On 1/27/2020 at 11:08 AM, carrir said:

Why would you think they would be changed?

Because they have changed them a time or two since they first put them up. I think they was still getting the bugs worked out

Illness and injury to seeded wrestler could possibly roll seeds up.  Hopefully everyone is healthy and injury free.  Good Luck to all participants and welcome to God's Country (EKY).

2 hours ago, VisionQuest said:

Illness and injury to seeded wrestler could possibly roll seeds up.  Hopefully everyone is healthy and injury free.  Good Luck to all participants and welcome to God's Country (EKY).

It’s nice Pikeville stepped up and was able to get the wrestlers a venue, it just sucks for those teams that have to drive 5 hours to get to the tournament. Hope in the future it’s more centralized. 

19 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

It’s nice Pikeville stepped up and was able to get the wrestlers a venue, it just sucks for those teams that have to drive 5 hours to get to the tournament. Hope in the future it’s more centralized. 

You are correct it needs to be more centrally located, but man I'm glad I'm close.

The Louisville Arena charged us $10,000 plus charged each person $10 to park last year. The city of Pikeville and East Ky is paying a much nicer Expo Center Arena bill for us in full. Thus they are donating 10K plus free parking to Youth Wrestling. Also I am told we might be looking at record numbers in the youth division this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

I’m sure you didn’t feel so bad for teams on the Eastern side of the state when they had to travel to Union County for the state duals. 

• Downvote 1