Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

Big kudos....

Big kudos and thank you to Coach Ruff, Bradbury, Johnson and all LWC wrestlers for putting on the state duals. Very well ran, LWC team was very approachable and interacted well with the kids. The biggest compliment my kids had on the ride back was how cool it was they got to goof around with them in between matches. 

thanks! 

17 minutes ago, halfhalfhalf said:

Big kudos and thank you to Coach Ruff, Bradbury, Johnson and all LWC wrestlers for putting on the state duals. Very well ran, LWC team was very approachable and interacted well with the kids. The biggest compliment my kids had on the ride back was how cool it was they got to goof around with them in between matches. 

thanks! 

Agreed. Everything ran smooth. Great job. 

100% agree. Coach Ruff and Coach Myron Bradbury did a awesome job and always promote Kentucky wrestling to the highest levels. All their wrestlers did a great job  at the tables keeping the matches going all day. Also thank you to FCA leadership Coach Rusty Parks, Coach Joe from No-Ox and National Champion Brett Bradford for bringing devotion to the morning for our wrestlers to attend. Finally congratulations to Union County on their 9th straight and Ryle Raiders on our 1st championship. Johnson Central was the best/ most exciting dual I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Thanks to them for the competition!