Sign in to follow this  
Wrstlrsdad

South oldham dragon

What a joke tournament. 10$ to get in. Some families had to pay 50$ to get in. Wow!!! Horrible seeding criteria. Than after being here for 11 hours decide they’re gonna do their senior night before they run the finals. Last year we’ll be here. Thank goodness. 

• Upvote 2

The $10 at the door was ridiculous.  When did it become normal to force a family to pay a bunch of money to see their kids wrestle in high school.  I can understand a two day tournament with teams from multiple states charging more but a single day run of the mill tournament? What is the justification for that. I guess next year I'll leave my kids at the house and tell the grandparents not to waste their time driving down.  At least I'll have gas money for the drive home. 

25 minutes ago, JST said:

The $10 at the door was ridiculous.  When did it become normal to force a family to pay a bunch of money to see their kids wrestle in high school.  I can understand a two day tournament with teams from multiple states charging more but a single day run of the mill tournament? What is the justification for that. I guess next year I'll leave my kids at the house and tell the grandparents not to waste their time driving down.  At least I'll have gas money for the drive home. 

agreed! I noticed several families were sitting outside because they made the drive and couldn’t afford to get in