Sign in to follow this  
LIONHEART

Hijackers

I'm confused someone butts in on a thread about a kid at a school he starts talking about his kid from another school puts pics up of his kid then accuses people of hijacking threads ..then asks for the thread to be deleted ...How arrogant and self centered and jealous can someone be ????

Greater Cincinatti High School wrestler of the Decade ...i think that trumps some jealous dad masqierading and ranting along with a friend or 2 .about The best ever at Camp ell County lmao

Screenshot_20200127-112250_Facebook.jpg

Greater Cincinatti High School wrestler of the Decade ...i think that trumps some jealous dad masqierading and ranting along with a friend or 2 .about The best ever at Camp ell County lmao

Deppershmitt sorry its not your buddy or your buddies kid ..but i think a kid being voted the most dominant HS athlete of the decade in the greater Cincinnatti are when you and your pals are constantly hartasing and making claims of the best in his school is relevant ..maybe not relevant to your agenda but facts non the less  ...all your discussions and ignorant comments have been laid to rest you yout friends and their kids were not his level ..or his brothers ..not even close ...end of story .

Not me b###h i keep on keepin on do your homework ,Im not like you has been wannabees i do work thats why im Still kicking ass at what i do ..while guys like you and the other haters talk about past glories and name drop others and pretend to be other people on here in order to overshadow those who have outdone you and yours ..and the Best HS wrestler of the decade in greater Cincinnati is the best HS athlete ever period from your neck of the woods ,no past so and sos from bankampers glory days gone by no underweight starved their whole life lifetime horsejockeys who chased the scrap records left by legends ,Wrestler of the decade ..wrestler of the century ..no KY wrestler has or ever will do what he did ..and yeah time moves on for losers and quitters ..But not for me broken neck detached biceps and more and i still get it done ...go home and dream of your past along with the restbof the sh#t talkers from the co and fools on here as for me i truly am like fine wine i get better with age .

Screenshot_20191226-174520_Facebook.jpg