Wrestling123

5 Star Classic Results?

Top 5 team total was:

LaRue County 236.5

Trinity 219

Madison Central 173.5

Lafayette 157

Woodford 150

followed by north Hardin, male, Franklin county, Scott county, central Hardin to round out the top 10   

there was an error in the computer system that resulted in trophies being given to the wrong teams and it was only corrected after several teams had already left.  

i do not remember all of the individual champs, so I will wait for someone with more info to post those.  The Lawrence kid from Franklin county won in overtime against Gianonne (spelling) from Lafayette in a great match with a couple calls that could have gone either way.  It was a very exciting match and both wrestlers wrestled well.   The Fuji kid from Central Hardin won MOW after beating Hite from LaRue in finals by 1 with a late takedown.  Lot of good competition with some great matches.  

• Like 2

Woodford had 4 Champions 

chase Yost  over Zack Cowan MC

Dylan Preston (MD)

Jackson Geilear over J Spence NH (fall)

Tony Ornelas 

113 Korrey Mattingly of Male beat 18. Maximus Beltran of Central Hardin in the semifinals and defeated 6. Corey Westover  Larue County in the Finals 

138 Scotty Villums of Male lost to 1. Chase Yost  of Woodford County 6-3 in the Semifinals and Beat formerly ranked 3. Anthony Pierce of South Oldham for 3rd.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:34 PM, LCalum said:

Top 5 team total was:

LaRue County 236.5

Trinity 219

Madison Central 173.5

Lafayette 157

Woodford 150

followed by north Hardin, male, Franklin county, Scott county, central Hardin to round out the top 10   

there was an error in the computer system that resulted in trophies being given to the wrong teams and it was only corrected after several teams had already left.  

i do not remember all of the individual champs, so I will wait for someone with more info to post those.  The Lawrence kid from Franklin county won in overtime against Gianonne (spelling) from Lafayette in a great match with a couple calls that could have gone either way.  It was a very exciting match and both wrestlers wrestled well.   The Fuji kid from Central Hardin won MOW after beating Hite from LaRue in finals by 1 with a late takedown.  Lot of good competition with some great matches.  

I saw Lafayette posted online they got 3rd? Heard there was some scoring issues, which is correct?