Mbrown

Ranking #3 12.15.19

Ok, with a little help from Duke and checking all the messages we received, here goes.  We are sure there are issues that will remain, just remember we will keep updating them for the weeks to come.  Thanks for your patience. 

Rankings 12.15.19.pdf

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Idk12345678910 said:

From what I’ve seen Matney is at 140, and beat Hutchinson at the Bluegrass State Games.

Great first post.  If you have any info on Johnson County that you would like to share that would be great.  Everything is such a secret in that part of the state.  

20 hours ago, Idk12345678910 said:

We will really see where everyone in State is during the Anderson County duals this weekend .

Had a lot of kids go 5-0 that didn’t get to wrestle each other. Union didn’t wrestle Johnson Central or Ryle. Ryle didn’t wrestle Oldham. Oldham didn’t wrestle Carr. 

23 hours ago, VisionQuest said:

Congrats to the Eagles of JC, down 39-0 to Oldham County in the 1st place match, run off 8 straight wins to win 43-39.

It’s crazy how those 2 teams matched up. 

I was wondering if someone could tell me how this is calculated and if duels count or not, and if it just goes by whats on Track Profiles?

In 240s Nicholas Snider dropped to 5th from 3rd after winning Bluegrass Nationals over the one who stayed at #2, and one of the tournaments early in the season at Taylor County didnt properly match up alot of kids to their track profiles for the matches there to show up, and some duels arent put up there at all. I’m just curious how it’s all combobulated.

1 hour ago, Stephanie Snider said:

I was wondering if someone could tell me how this is calculated and if duels count or not, and if it just goes by whats on Track Profiles?

In 240s Nicholas Snider dropped to 5th from 3rd after winning Bluegrass Nationals over the one who stayed at #2, and one of the tournaments early in the season at Taylor County didnt properly match up alot of kids to their track profiles for the matches there to show up, and some duels arent put up there at all. I’m just curious how it’s all combobulated.

I have Miller listed at #2&6 that will be corrected.  Snider was dropped down a few spots due to his losses to #’s 4,6,&8. 

I was just curious how many losses vs those lower and wins against those higher it takes to move around. When he’s had 1 lost in the last few weeks and starts dropping but the kids hes beating go up or dont move it looks weird lol thank you :) 

Edited by Stephanie Snider

On 1/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, Stephanie Snider said:

Nate Manning, 240 from Boyd, also beat Snyder this past weekend.  He's undefeated in MS this season.... just comment for thought....