Sign in to follow this  
Mbrown

Rankings #2

Everyone, 

There is no doubt that there will be a lot of movement coming soon and there are probably plenty of mistakes on the rankings even after an update.  Please remember, send us information about matches, bio info, etc. privately.  Remember these are for fun.  Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rankings 11.27.19.pdf

• Upvote 2

If you have issues just private message me. Also, we don’t always see every tournament bracket so surprises happen. Hopefully we can gather more information and get more accurate rankings in two weeks.

• Upvote 1

Maddox Bryant (4th grade) beat  Triton Moncrief 5-0 at Woodford invitational and isn’t ranked top 10 in the new rankings??  Also Brenden Anthony won the 130lb class at Woodford and isn’t in the top 10??

Parents RELAX!  I’ll state this for Mr Brown. If you think you can do better go right ahead. There are seldom enough hours in the day for a volunteer to catch every single match from every event. Send a private message and I’m sure he will note them and fix it going forward. 

20 minutes ago, Chris Duke said:

Relax?  No way Ranger!  We want perfection. B)

Exactly. That’s why I always ask the whiners to show me they can do better. Everyone always thinks there is some conspiracy against their kid. 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:13 PM, Ranger123 said:

Exactly. That’s why I always ask the whiners to show me they can do better. Everyone always thinks there is some conspiracy against their kid. 

Thank you for doing an impossible thankless job of ranking kids that may or may not ever wrestle beyond gradeschool. People need to remember it's not the end of the world if Jr isn't ranked. Or daughter. This is just fun conversation. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, take em to the mat said:

Thank you for doing an impossible thankless job of ranking kids that may or may not ever wrestle beyond gradeschool. People need to remember it's not the end of the world if Jr isn't ranked. Or daughter. This is just fun conversation. 

I couldn't agree more.  Also, while it is nice to be recognized, it can be even sweeter to be anonymous.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1