Mbrown

1st Rankings of the year

Everyone, 

Thank you to all who have messaged me about ranking kids from across the state.  It is difficult to get information if events or duels are not on trackwrestling so any information helps.  Rankings should be considered something that is fun and for the kids, often times it can be like splitting hairs trying to decide who goes where.  As you all know the rankings will change many times throughout the year and you never know what will happen.  Keep sending private messages with updates and information on tournaments especially those not on track.  Once again, keep it positive and thanks.

Matt Brown

Rankings 11.13.19.pdf

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I realized the PDF that was uploaded had a couple blunders in the formatting so I updated a few things, the next rankings will hopefully have correct grades, state placer/state champ recognition, etc.  please keep sending private messages with updates.  Here is the correct PDF

Rankings 11.13.19.pdf

On 11/14/2019 at 12:13 PM, coachteater said:

Rowdy Benner listed as Madison Central is at Great Crossing I believe.  

Benner, Gus Roberts, Rylan Dykes, and Nolan Yost are all listed on their high school roster. 24 kids on their roster. 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:13 PM, coachteater said:

Rowdy Benner listed as Madison Central is at Great Crossing I believe.  

Great Crossing is the High School...He wrestles Scott County for the middle school