Sign in to follow this  
take em to the mat

tough opening weekend?????

Woodford has 10 teams now for yellow jacket duals, plus girls too.

Dual teams- 

Woodford, N. Oldham, Anderson co,  Bryan station,  whitley, male, tates creek, ohio co, Atherton,  and scott co.

Girls- 

Anderson,  woodford, central, knox central,  fern creek, moore, tates creek, perry co cent, taylor co, male

1 hour ago, take em to the mat said:

That's a great turn out for the young ladies. I saw woodford had several. Hopefully, the other schools have several. I like the fact you guys are mixing them in at same meet.

Think based off numbers I see in trackwrestling,  could have upwards of 50- 60 ladies there. 

4 hours ago, take em to the mat said:

well this was fun!!!! Ha ha

I ask every weekend and all I hear is crickets. Looks like most schools are waiting until Dec to get started. Looks like a great turnout at Woodford  

2 hours ago, take em to the mat said:

That's great. possibly the largest in season competition ever in the state?

Probably had a couple close last year. Girls state (which is technically during regular season) had 113 girls last year. Making huge strides, huge thanks to all the coaches who believe in these girls and building these programs 

21 hours ago, coachteater said:

Probably had a couple close last year. Girls state (which is technically during regular season) had 113 girls last year. Making huge strides, huge thanks to all the coaches who believe in these girls and building these programs 

Keep pushing  ladies. It's great to see the quality of female wrestling continue to climb.