Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

Missouri Austin Myers

Was excited to watch Austin tonight, the Sophmore Elam is taking a redshirt. 

No Austin tonight? Hwt Diaz got the nod and got majored.

Missouri gets upset by VT.

Will we see the greatest 220 in my history this year?

• Upvote 1

You will see KY High Schools greatest most winningest  wrestler it's only Nhsca wrestler of the year ky first and only Fargo double AA 2x NHSCA ow and 3 x NHSCA nat champ The nation's first and only 220 lb undefeated High school wrestler KYs only NHSCA OW winner KYs only central reg OW winner and double OW winner the ncaa nat qualifying and kys only grade level NCAA D1 wrestler of the year ever ...wrestle

Greatest 220 of course greatest High School wrestler ever from ky Just as easily proven .nat titles AAs OWs  state titles ..wins ...more of all of them than anyone ...and never gave up a single offensive point to anyone in the state of ky in a sanctioned match ...no one else can even dream of touching what he did hahahahahah

• Downvote 4

Is it remotely possible that the two of you can keep it somewhat civil this year?  I seriously don't have the time to try and monitor this forum.  kentuckywrestling.com doesn't pay me enough to try and monitor 24/7. And I was grossly unsuccessful last year. 

****keeping my fingers crossed*****:huh:

Thank you for the reply, having trouble making out if hes going to wrestle or not from that response. 

I'm hoping to see him on the mat before Elam comes back.  I know hes ready to back up a them Ky accolades. This is the year to make his run. Obviously with the results posted above he should have no problem. Good luck austin.

• Like 1

I am hoping to get to a couple of MU duals this year. Hope to get to see Austin this year with the rest of the Tigers. From the schedule it looked like a lot of road duals this year, and lots of travelling for the team. Good luck to Austin!

21 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

Thank you for the reply, having trouble making out if hes going to wrestle or not from that response. 

I'm hoping to see him on the mat before Elam comes back.  I know hes ready to back up a them Ky accolades. This is the year to make his run. Obviously with the results posted above he should have no problem. Good luck austin.

It doesn't look like he's even in the lineup.  Missouri does not like to lose duals. Looks like he is third string, which makes him the backup since Elam is evidently redshirting.

• Upvote 1

I think the part that says "you will "should have answered your question but I know your not the sharpest knife in the drawer ...and yes most decorated best greatest winningest ...and more ..and if he wasnt in the lineup he wouldn't be on the roster du#,@$$ and if he wasnt the starter he wouldn't have been listed as the starter hahah not that any of you wannabees know anything whatsoever about any sport ..you dont discuss certain things ..or lineups always ...When you wrestle with guys like Jden Cox and Dom Bradley every day you get little injuries here and there ...no worries you wannabees not that it's any of your concern or business ..I mean wth gives you the right to talk smack yr in and out with your history ..meaning none ..your a bunch of no bodies trying to feel important trashing the best high school wrestler in your states history lmao trying to poke an old bear who is far far far beyond you in trash talking ...and anything having to do with any sport whatsoever ..

• Downvote 2

All bs aside I think he may be back vs Illinois, if not the following week as long as he heals up well .I'm sure 100 percent of everyone Capt america wrestled in college would like to flip the script 

Being a Austin fan, watching him thru h.s. I always thought that his quickness over his opponents was one of the things that stood out to me. I was one who hoped that he would drop to 197 .too much water under that bridge gone by but can't help one to wonder what if?

Yes ,me too but every team every coach wanted him as a hvy no one ever asked him to drop, hvys are in high demand and it doesnt take much to talk someone out of cutting weight for 5 years ..in the end anyone under 6 foot or anyone period who chooses to battle the biggest and best there is in the toughest div in College Sports knows what type of person they are ...and so does everyone else wether they admitt it or not .

Oh and it says jr ????those crazy coaches ..so keen and cool and quick to get an injured guy an injury redshirt ???neat huh.funny you a holes always so quick to knock and bash someone but when you see real info or anything positive ..nothing but crickets lmao .

• Downvote 3

Not sure how to ask this without it sounding like a knock (Which it is not). 

So Austin will get 6 years of college wrestling?  Is this something that occurs often? I really have no idea how these things work in college. 

10 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

Not sure how to ask this without it sounding like a knock (Which it is not). 

So Austin will get 6 years of college wrestling?  Is this something that occurs often? I really have no idea how these things work in college. 

Yes. D1 College wrestling is brutal. And most of the kids endure numerous injuries through their career. With that the NCAA is providing medical redshirts very frequently. 

Not sure if he gets it or not or uses it if he does but hes listed as a JR ,and most people who follow college wrestling know you can get 6 years easily with a rs and a med rs and you can get 7 rs mrs and ors as has happened recently ..usually to hvys as they obviously take more abuse to their bodies than lighter weights ..particularly D1 where the talent level is and has been second to none lately .

• Downvote 1

Hes pretty far away from all the haters so his mind should be clear of course carrying the weight of your state on your back against the biggest and best comp possible in college sports today is no easy task ..coming from a place where you have the record for people forfeiting against you and others lying on the mat face down turtled up kicking the floor like ric flair and no ref calling them for it it's a wonder  lmao ,Guys celebrating lasting a match who never scored a single offensive point ever crowds cussing you and coaches from teams like Johnson central who do not shake hands with you or your brother after matches ..of course it wasnt really fair I coached and trained my sons and Johnson centrals coaches coached their kids .....its like a thorobred racing a chihuahua or a Lion fighting a gerbel simply not fair. 

• Downvote 2

On 11/12/2019 at 10:40 AM, LIONHEART said:

Hes pretty far away from all the haters so his mind should be clear of course carrying the weight of your state on your back against the biggest and best comp possible in college sports today is no easy task ..coming from a place where you have the record for people forfeiting against you and others lying on the mat face down turtled up kicking the floor like ric flair and no ref calling them for it it's a wonder  lmao ,Guys celebrating lasting a match who never scored a single offensive point ever crowds cussing you and coaches from teams like Johnson central who do not shake hands with you or your brother after matches ..of course it wasnt really fair I coached and trained my sons and Johnson centrals coaches coached their kids .....its like a thorobred racing a chihuahua or a Lion fighting a gerbel simply not fair. 

Ah just shut up already. He isn’t even the best kid from his high school team. He isn’t even the best Hwt from Kentucky in college right now. 

He hasn’t done anything of note in college and didn't even wrestle the Illinois dual. He may yet raise his game and accomplish something but it has been a huge disappointment thus far in college. 

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha hes the only hvy with balls enough to wrestle D1 ..and easily beat EVERY kid he ever faced from KY ..they couldnt even score on him in 4 yrs not a single offensive point by anyone lol not even a returning sr champ he beat at state finals as a freshman ..and while hes the easiest best ever HS wrestler in his state and heads and shoulders above everyone from his Higj School with the exception of his brother ..you know the one who put the last rings on everyone's hands at Campbell Co ..The one kid who wrestled two weeks before state then sliced through the best kids in ky like never put on a pair of wrestling shoes 4 pins and a tech and a title for CC thanks to the Phenom Stephen Myers hahaha and no he didnt wrestle at Illinois dual neither did the second string guy Diego is the third string hvy ..but your a buffoon and dont know anything about any team in or out of ky .

If being the D1 freshman hvy of the year award winner  and being the only fresh nat qualifier at hvy is nothing of note I guess not ....I doubt ky ever sees a kid become a double Fargo AA a flo nat champ a 4 x undefeated state champ and a 2 x ow winner at nhsca nat along with a NHSCA wrestler of the yr ever again ..but then again tell me one other state that can say they have anyone who did that ????? You cant ...not OH...IO ...no Jordan. No DT ..no monroeville 4 and no kid from KY can or ever will even dream that big hahahah it's all facts ....no one will ever touch his accomplishments or even come close to as high as he set the bar...short memories but records and titles do not lie ....and well all those trophies plaques belts and medals hang in our trophy building and yes I said building not room...wth the closest comparison you have is jo jo or Boston and well their wins combined in HS still do not equal Austin's on a nat level ...all the Ervins combined wins at nat level in HS still do not match Austin's alone ...JO Jo Bostons and All the Ervins and Fahys combined do not ......All facts .......I dont see any Kids from ky wearing a league championship ring from a top 5 D1 school after beating the #1 ranked guy in their league and punching his ticket to nat..

• Downvote 1

2 brothers 6 Fargo plaques 6 state titles 6 AA placings at NHSCA iron man powerade super 32 placings Flo title trip to Dapper dan   Missouri Border war tech fall win.Cen reg wins and double ows  2 jr high Ohio  ows ..4 tulsa placings and a win and on and on..no team no family no coach of any number of kids in ky can come close ...and no kid in ky will ever be an undefeated 189 and 0 wrestler who never gave a point to an in state opponent Ever ...ever again...because the stars will not align two genetically gifted people with the hearts and wills to win and raise  two lions like mine .and none of you could have or never will be the Man to raise two Lions like I unleashed on you unsuspecting  undeserving sheep.

You just don't have it in you ..not enough brains not enough brawn not enough anything...theres only one person who could do it and well ...I did hahahahahaha  now it's back to what I do best and that's win ..