Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

2 new programs

We have an addition of 2 new teams. Located in south east Ky, Knox Central (Coach Hunter Luttrell) and Lynn Camp (Coach Cruz Ramos). Both in Knox Co

Both teams will be in Region 7, bringing the total teams to 18 there. I wish these programs good luck and everyone do your best to help these new programs.

5 minutes ago, halfhalfhalf said:

Todd is supposed to be back from what @naplesme has said. 

They are not placed in a region on khsaa website regional alignment.  And if you go to khsaa directory and look them up, they show no team

52 minutes ago, coachteater said:

They are not placed in a region on khsaa website regional alignment.  And if you go to khsaa directory and look them up, they show no team

Maybe @naplesme can answer that question. We were told TCC would have a team this year. 

As I understand It. Tood County is going to have a program. They have a coach and I've spoken to him. So maybe they have not spoken with KHSAA yet.

4 hours ago, naplesme said:

As I understand It. Tood County is going to have a program. They have a coach and I've spoken to him. So maybe they have not spoken with KHSAA yet.

Do you have the contact info if so I would like to have it please they aren't that far away. Thank you.