1982Wrestler

2019-2020 Middle School Team to Beat???

8 hours ago, 1982Wrestler said:

With all the changes, transfers, new lineups and coaching positions who’s looking like the Team To Beat this year!?

Carr, Union, McCracken?, Ryle, Walton Verona. Any mixture of those teams. 

Looks like a close race between Ryle, Union, and Carr? It all depends on who shows up in some bigger weight classes. 

4 minutes ago, Sapper215 said:

Johnson central lost two kids from last years team. They will be tough. They beat Carr in the regional tournament last year. 

One question. If they make the MS state duals finals, will they wrestle or or will they forfeit the final match and go home to be more prepared for an actual state title?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

One question. If they make the MS state duals finals, will they wrestle or or will they forfeit the final match and go home to be more prepared for an actual state title?

I’m guessing this is in reference to the high school duals where JC won the large school?  If so then I can’t speak to it because I was not there. I was talking about middle school. That should probably be discussed in the high school forum. Just like Carr refusing to wrestle against a team at the elementary duals has no bearing on their middle school team this year. 

Christian is gonna be tough  

Union is always tough  

Walton Verona and Ryle in the mix

and....

McCracken has no team that I know of. All but 3 wrestlers followed the coaches to Tilghman so essentially McCrackens last years state champ team will be Tilghmans team this year with the exception of the 3 which changes their whole dynamic. 

So so I definitely see a New State Champion Team this year!!!

• Like 1