1982Wrestler

2019-2020 Rankings Coming Soon?

A couple of us from Oldham County have volunteered to compile the rankings, we will need information on upper weight above 105.  Please send me any insight into the weights.  Please email privately, at mbrown8378@gmail.com.

thanks 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 1982Wrestler said:

I know a lot of top kids have switched teams recently too

I know of 3 for sure. 

If anyone has results for BGSG please let us know. The group that is working on rankings are almost done, but those results may help. Especially in the 113 and up weight classes as it is extremely hard to find out out who is still around. With the exception of kids like Rider, Virzi, ect, those kids are obvious #1; most classes in 113 and up are very open so any info would be greatly appreciated regarding those classes.

1 hour ago, Tito said:

If anyone has results for BGSG please let us know. The group that is working on rankings are almost done, but those results may help. Especially in the 113 and up weight classes as it is extremely hard to find out out who is still around. With the exception of kids like Rider, Virzi, ect, those kids are obvious #1; most classes in 113 and up are very open so any info would be greatly appreciated regarding those classes.

I’m working on it

Ok, thanks 1982. When the season gets rolling this will be a lot easier, and kids will start to fall in place. Which reminds me when the season does start please anyone email us any results of turneys not on track. That will also make ranking some of these kids much easier, as well as try to get the kids the recognition they deserve. Thanks fellas

20 hours ago, Tito said:

Ok, thanks 1982. When the season gets rolling this will be a lot easier, and kids will start to fall in place. Which reminds me when the season does start please anyone email us any results of turneys not on track. That will also make ranking some of these kids much easier, as well as try to get the kids the recognition they deserve. Thanks fellas

BGSG results posted in high school forum. 

We can expect rankings soon??

I just tried to take out the the 8th graders from the state results and grades aren't listed. I went by the last rankings and found a lot of the kids grades and these rankings will be a pain. Be pretty hard to be very accurate, but I could throw some stuff together. 

1 hour ago, DrBaker said:

I just tried to take out the the 8th graders from the state results and grades aren't listed. I went by the last rankings and found a lot of the kids grades and these rankings will be a pain. Be pretty hard to be very accurate, but I could throw some stuff together. 

Let’s see it