Junior FS Austin Myers 3rd 2014

Junior FS Austin Myers 3rd 2015

Junior FS Brandon Reed 7th 2017

Junior GR Austin Myers 6th 2014

Junior GR Brandon Reed 4th 2016

Junior WFS Chelsea Roundtree 4th 2002

Junior WFS Chelsea Roundtree 5th 2003

Junior WFS Maquoia Bernabe 5th 2018

Speaking of Campbell co ..guess who their first ever Sr AA was ...yep Stephen he was probably their first ever jr AA as well but I would have to check he was also KYs only SR AA in 2013 at sr nationals ,  although some others claimed AA status from some bogus tournaments .of course some one will say the rest of the Ky srs didnt know about it hahahah.

Me racist,lol do you know how stupid you make yourself look to anyone who knows me ...I have foster parent of the year awards for caring for numerous kids with numerous ethnicities ...and anti semite hahahah that's a big word for you pal ...did you not see the curly locks on my sons or myself and are you too dumb ...well never mind I know you are to look up MYERS ...hahahahah that's awesome and as I said to you compare any KY high school wrestlers record with Austin's. And they fall way short ..Stephen's as well and you say weak comp well who in ky had any tougher what other fr 220 ever beat a returning champ what other fr Ky wrestler ever won a.nhsca title or ow or 3 NHSCa titles and 2 ows what ky wrestler ever went undefeated lmao 

You always down Austin or deny what I say yet you cannot back up anything you say with anyone elses wins or record hahah no one comes close ...no one from ky has ever matched any of Austin's HS years ...and knocking a kid under 5 10 for being on a power 5 team being an NCAA qualifier is a joke your a complete moron ....Chris "Myers" the cherokee racist and anti semite....shhhhh what a maroooon

Robinson ,Chakonis,Brinson,Butterbrodt.Ready,Schults,

All multi x state HS champs and AAs who lost to Austin ...No KY wrestler has ever beaten a group like that and they range from fr through sr yr and there many many more on their level and a few as good or better ....now rather than deny or knock why dont you simply compare ....oh yeah that's right you cant ...is that group weak comp ?????did Austin winning over half his HS regular season matches in Ohio not make it clear to you it didnt matter where or what state he wrestled in.

• Downvote 1

OMG would you all shut up!

Wildcat does not like Lionheart....... we get it!

Lionheart is the champ of all champs and will defend his kids who are champs of all champs ever..... we get it!

Move on...

Bulldoglife = BS for life a loser like you calling someone out for lies when all they do is state facts and ask for them to back up lies told by others lmao Having an ego is not a bad thing neither is taking up for yourself or others when confronted with a bunch of pansies hiding behind user names who have never done anything in any sport except hate on those who have ..

And hey da no one made you look in or post on a thread and if u a holes go back you can see who started throwing stones first either its meaningless time spent on meaningless useless people 

Now now no name calling.  You have no idea if bulldoglife is a loser or not. He may well be a financial genius who just came on here to have some fun.  I'm not sure exactly who that post was meant for you, wildcat or just a general statement.  Regardless it was funny, if you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at anyone.  

I laugh at myself daily for my stupid moments which are plentyfull, and if I want a really good laugh I just look in the mirror.  LOL

As mama GOO said to me many many moons ago. "Sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt me" 

We have forgotten this which is why we are a nation of snowflakes at the moment. 

I laugh at you quite a bit goo as a matter of fact i laugh at a lot of stuff I see on this forum ,and yes I do know. Bulldog is a loser at least compared to anyone I raised or trained ...of course that makes well.  .. everyone on this forum a loser lol hahahah hows that for laughs..as I said facts ...you know the things no one likes to use on this forum..not sure why I bother I rarely look in anymore as it's always some a$$clown trying to knock someone because they outdid them or their favorite wannabee by mile after mile ...I'm good with it ,always have been I mean I have sons with 6 undefeated seasons in High school wrestling and more state and national titles and accomplishments than anyone in our state or general area from first grade on  ...and I'm not just some underachieving dad who pushed his kids because I couldnt get anything done in life ..like most ...and yes I'm a better trainer and despite all the hate a much better coach than most ...again facts do not lie ..I see a lot of coaches who's kids never had  anywhere near the success rate of my own and well ...i dont see any 50 yr old coaches out there who walk the walk as I do ...like I said loser .

I mean seriously I'm 50 yrs old and waste my time arguing with a bunch of out of shape internet wannabes, of course I laugh at stuff.

Screenshot_20190715-055646_Gallery.jpg

• Downvote 1

Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
It's been three long years
Do ya still want me (still want me)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

Same old song and dance every time some peon starts crap and I hit them up with wins and losses records and facts ...they either disappear or start talking different trash lol.College is a hard road one of my sons injured his knee his fresh yr in HS and tore his acl 3 more xs,but made nat his fr yr naia,another who is barely 5 10 was an NCAA D1 freshman heavyweight of the yr ,One is a coach at one of the best schools in Ohio and the other still wrestling. For a D1 powerhouse team,...before that period no one from ky wants to even try to compare with the exception of Joe Carr and his success was in one style at Fargo outside of ky,I like the smack talk it gives me opportunity to relive just how good my kids were and are ,its a shame my youngest plays basketball but in a state full of so many haters and shittalking know nothing's who only had it out for his brothers from day 1 and even people from cc pointing fingers at them even though they put rings on so many hands who could blame him ,His brothers were born in cc his brothers won ky state youth titles when they lived in ky and just because they dominated in a state no ky wrestler ever had they had it out for them lol coaches were afraid to coach them and push them and of course point fingers at dad hahah biggest joke of all a dad raises and trains two kids no one in a state has or can beat ..the only way to stop them is keep them out of a room till state and keep dad away hahahahah of course you better look at those 2012 khsaa results and wonder who else could have done what either of them did when khsaa rules barred them from their own room untill the week of regionals ,4 pins and a tech fastest pin most pins in least time and a fr 220 champ beating a returning sr state champ 4 to zip .....and of course a 4th ranked Campbell County ...gets a state title ,while Stephen Myers ..the most talented wrestler to ever step foot in Campbell Co gets the blame for a state loss the next yr when his coach waited till regionals to bump him up shame shame ...all good a few weeks later he gives CC its first ever Sr AA at his previous weight...With no other make believe sr greats from ky even attempting it ...but wait they didnt know or were to poor ..hahah yeah all those poor private school kids ????theres a reason none of them attempted it that yr or previously .You have Stephen being an AA at either Fargo or NHSCAs every yr in HS and Austin well a two x freetyle aa a double central reg ow a Greco and double AA a 2x NHSCA ow winner a 3 x NHSCA nat champ a flo champ An Nhsca wrestler of the year making finals every yr and avenging his only loss ..Mizzou border war winner a Dapper dan,and a top 25 recruit ...Now who's the best athletes period. To ever come out of CC The only one to ever win the regions all around athlete of the year all sports ATM .I actually disrespect their accomplishments even arguing with these trolls it's just the ky in me .

• Downvote 1

Boys and girls take warning, if you go near the lake
Keep your eyes wide open, and look for sneaky snake
Now maybe you won't see him, and maybe you won't hear
But he'll sneak up behind you, and drink all of your root beer

And then sneaky snake goes dancing, wigglin' and a-hissin'
Sneaky snake goes dancin', a-gigglin' and a-kissin'
I don't like old sneaky snake; he laughs too much you see
When he goes wigglin' through the grass, it tickles his underneath

get yourself cooler, lay yourself low 
coincidental murder, with nothing to show 
with the judge, constipation will go to his head