Sign in to follow this  
LIONHEART

Yawwwnnnnnn

He is still wrestling Heavyweight ...he chose not to diet himself to death and wrestle men instead of Skeletons who look like they never made it out of Auschwits 

• Downvote 1

I can do it without making holocaust jokes. I just laugh at how all your predictions were wrong and your son was the dud that ran from ohio. Hype man went too hard. 

The underhanded slams for years need to stop! You make yourself look like a complete jackass! Sean did what he needed to do for the team. When he wrestles at 61 kg he's been very successful. U23 second in the world and 3rd at WTT. No one has done more at the senior level/international from KY. Enough is enough from someone who is the father of two great young men he considers friends!

• Upvote 2

I think we need to open a thread just for Wildcat and Lionheart.  One feeds of the other.  I have tried to monitor their antics but I can't be on here 24/7.   By the time I see notice what is going on it is to late and has been on here for a while.  

I'm trying to be civil. He cant help but bash anyone better than his son. Has been getting away with inappropriate and rascist behavior for years .

I legit would like to know where atm is wrestling next year? Why he didnt wrestle the last couple years? Why wasn't he at the Wtt? He is after all the strongest and fittest heavy of all time. It's his time now, hes has the greatest trainer of all time for years. 

Lol I started a thread because all was silent ,not trying to get some hater turd with a delusional sense of wrestling ability and accomplishment to chime in with his constant barrage of bs bashing the kid with not only the best record out of CC but in Ky easily period in High School ,so you guys can take my responses to his rants however you like ..I reply with facts as usual ...calling a your states most accomplished High School wrestler a Dud ..serious a 220 lb 4 Xer 2 c nat ow winner in hs the states only double Fargo AA EVER AND AN NCAA freshman heavyweight wrestler of the year hahaha ...yeah blast me idg@$  but facts are facts and as I said Yawwnnnnnnn. Sos on this site ...I'm sure theres more hate to come all good though because as I always say i got a bigger trophy case than you d a s and there has been some decent wrestlers at CC the most winningest being Austin and then Stephen ...you can count the TDs against Austin.   In his hs career on 2 fingers one he was injured the other was against a now D1 heavy starter and he won both those matches easily ..I didnt mention Shaun..he did well ..but as for CC wrestling and every other sport ever there Austin was voted the best athlete all around period in NKY and Cincy his sr yr the only CC athlete ever to do that and one of only a few ever from NKY to do so an NHSCA wrestler of the year who was a lifetime 220 now a heavy in college he went up never ran because he is a man the best wrestler KY HS wrestling will ever see period .....now do any of you want to compare wins losses from day one  ..or just keep talking nonsense ...Myers house 6 Fargo AAs 6 NHSCAS aas 6 state titles 2 cen reg ows 2 double AA ...and oh yeah a  4 x Mr NKy hahahahahahh 9 x state powerlifting champion ...lmao

Fact. Peaked in high school in an easy weight class against subpar comp. Looked good verse younger kids at grade level comp.

Fact. Despite being old enough to be a junior is RS freshman season, he could only muster a 500 record.( 6-8wins coming against backups and d2 and lower comp)

Fact. Losing record in college. Has beat NOBODY noteworthy. Has never score a POINT at the NCAA tournament and was ineligible for soph year and beat out by a true fresh his junior year.

Fact. All the biddy stats and raider rumble champs are meaningless.

Fact. Good luck to austin next year. I hope he finds a d1 home to wrestle at. I would love to see him against the going kids. Also, get him into the senior level stuff. That would be good to watch also..

Fact. You did attack fausz and have multiple times. He clearly was an outstanding high school athlete( tougher weight class) and did a great job in college and beyond.

Your facts are unfactual

Fact he made age limits for every tournament he entered in High School or he would not have been in them.

FACT HE HAS A WINNING RECORD IN COLLEGE LOL

FACT HE WAS AN NCAA D1 FRESHMAN WRESTLER OF THE YEAR!!

FACT ALL THE BIDDY STATS ALL THE WAY UP TO FARGO AAS NHSCAA HIGH SCHOOL OWS AND FLO TITLES ARE VERY MEANINGFUL THEY MAKE YOU A TOP 25 COLLEGE RECRUIT LIKE AUSTIN MYERS .

FACT I DO NOT NOR NEVER HAVE ATTACKED FAUSZ YOU TRY TO USE HIM TO KNOCK AUSTIN AND THAT A JOKE RECORDS SCORES AND TITLES DETERMINE WHO WAS BEST WHEN AND ITS OBVIOUS NO OFFENSE BUT I HAVE SEEN HIM GIVE UP MORE POINTS IN ONE TOURNAMENT IN HIGH SCHOOL THAN AUSTIN DID IN 4 YEARS IN AND OUT OF SEASON...AND AS FOR CC STEPHEN HAS BEATEN GUYS EASILY WHO BEAT FAUSZ BROCK AND FAHY SOOOO AGAIN ALL YOUR KNOCKS ARE HILLARIOUS SOME CLOWN KNOCKING THE ONLY UNDEFEATED 220 LB WRESTLER IN HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY KY ONLY DOUBLE AA ONLY NHSCA OW ONLY NHSCA WRESTLER OF THE YEAR ONLY NCAA D1 CLASS WRESTLER OF THE YEAR LOL ....OF ANY DUMB HILLBILLIES FALL FOR YOUR IDIOTIC HATEFUL LIES IT REALLY DOEASNT MATTER THEY ARE AS INSIGNIFICANT AS YOU .

FACT AT OVER 5'8 125 IS TOUGH...MAKING WEIGHT AND NO 125 133 IS NO WHERE NEAR AS TOUGH AS 220 OR HEAVY A CLASS THAT GOES FROM 197 TO 285 LMAO THE BIGGEST WEIGHT CLASS WITH THE MOST POWERFUL ATHLETES .PERIOD.

AS FOR ME ..LMAO ..I UNDERTSAND THE HATE I AM NOT ONLY A FAR BETTER TRAINER COACH AND ATHLETE MYSELF WHEN COMPARED TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU I BROUGHT UP TWO KIDS WHO NO ONE FROM KY OR CC WILL EVER HAVE A  CHANCE OF CATCHING AS FAR AS ACCOMPLISHMENTS GO..I WOULD SAY ITS GENETICS BUT ITS A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT WE ARE JUST TOUGHER SMARTER AND MUCH HARDER WORKERS THAN MOST.....

Complete Alphas

Screenshot_20190602-114000_Gallery.jpg

Yes a 50 yr old .who is in better shape than any coach or wrestler in the state ,what chance did you think anyone would have of stopping the inevitable dominance of a clan who knows what it takes, you people play and talk as if you know the sport or sports in general when really your just insignificant rambling wannabes on a message board who's imaginations and hopes of taking up for or cheering on an athlete that they could never be is the closest they can come to have any meaning in life .,I pity you and those you cheer you stain their accomplishments with your hate and twisted message board rants.

The farthest thing from an athlete and the closest thing you can come to greatness is a babbling idiot who mocks and knocks the Best there is ...

And it's not over yet.

HaHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha whew this is like watching Ren and Stempy. 

No NO hahahahaha Tom and Jerry Whooo Hoooo hahahahahahahahaha. 

Naw Naw naw Bevis and Butthead hohohee hee hee hahahahaha. 

I got it, I got it, Dumb and Dumber. Whew this is hahahah so hilarious hahahahaha. Aw man my fat ole belly is hurting. 

You two need to take this out on the road.  CAT and Lion: Heart and Wild. whew I need to take a breath hahahahahaha. 

Yes always a good time ..making these fools hear and see the truth.

They choose to turn any thread or post I have ever posted into an attack on a kid who did more for wrestling in this state than any other wrestler or coach..because he worked more from the age of 6 on ..none of you are ot ever will see another one like him come along and yet you set back and watch him bashed ...pathetic it doesn't bother me at all to run any of you over throw you all under the bus and post truths since most of you set back and let it go on.  

189 and 0 or 4 x nat fi a list 2 x nat ow winner ..4 x state champ double AA,

I can pick any number of things that clearly make him stand out above the rest no need to use them all but combined body of work is simply makes it unquestionable .

All that smack talk from two states and One is coaching Moeller lol and the other still at a powerhouse like Mizzou ...both college national qualifiers both easily the most dominant wrestlers in whatever High School they were at and whatever state ...lol two Ohio jr high ow winners two brothers with multiple undefeated seasons ...and as I said it's not over ...I can out train out coach any of you idiots with minimal effort ...

That's a solid no. Hardly the best ever, but the best ever 220 from Kentucky. The college level exposed his lack of competition for what it was. The age gap is irrelevant now and it shows. Hopefully they give him some solid jv time so he can pad those numbers.

Aww man your a party pooper. Plus I may see why you might call racist (not sure I agree), but I have seen nothing negative about the Jewish religion. 

My dumb butt had to look up anti-semite. 

But man you have got to see the humor in it all. Stop being a snowflake. hahahahahahaha. 

On this thread there has been no racism or anything inappropriate.  Yes some bragging and such which was instigated by you.  But otherwise nothing inappropriate.  

Not sure what "Still a bit behind" means. But my son of combines racial background is sitting here next to me laughing. 

If you notice no one else has commented on here but you and now myself.  

My feeble attempt is to show you how YOUR antics are not helping at all.  

As long as it is civil Lionheart can hype all he wants.  You can read it or not.  Doesn't really matter.  I find it hilarious.  Kind of like Flavor Flave. lol.