Sign in to follow this  
gameface

USA Nationals and UWW World Team Trials

Congratulations to so many of the Kentucky girls that represented Kentucky in Texas!! Olivia Messerly is the 15U Champion at 50Kg. Lauren walton takes 3rd in the same bracket!! Addison Messerly, Olivia Messerly and Lauren Walton all won their brackets on Saturday and became All Americans. Great job girls!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Darren can you explain what that means for these girls as far as national team opportunities and competing over seas?  I have to admit I’m not as familiar with the process for the girls. Awesome to see these hammers getting out there and showing what they got. 

Ranger, I can help.

Olivia, Addison and Lauren won the 14u freestyle nationals on saturday.  GREAT ACHIEVEMENT in itself.  On Sunday the 15uww world team trials took place. Olivia won the 50kg and earned the spot to compete in Budapest.  Lauren took 3rd. She will get to challenge the 2nd place finisher for a spot on the pan am team.   

This was the largest womens freestyle event in the world.  AMAZING job to these 3 young ladies. All are 13 and wrestled up in age groups.  Well Done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/13/2019 at 3:00 PM, Braves coach said:

Ranger, I can help.

Olivia, Addison and Lauren won the 14u freestyle nationals on saturday.  GREAT ACHIEVEMENT in itself.  On Sunday the 15uww world team trials took place. Olivia won the 50kg and earned the spot to compete in Budapest.  Lauren took 3rd. She will get to challenge the 2nd place finisher for a spot on the pan am team.   

This was the largest womens freestyle event in the world.  AMAZING job to these 3 young ladies. All are 13 and wrestled up in age groups.  Well Done.

That is awesome stuff.