wildcat2002

Brandon Reed, CHAMP

Best Ky 220/Hwt ever and the best Ky college wrestler competing right now. I think he’s a legit top 10-15 in NCAA DI now. No telling how high he could get in the right program. LW staff is superb in getting him to his current level, but a top tier program could take him further. 

• Upvote 1

Love that kid ,great college wrestler and my friend but he would laugh if you called him the best 220 ky wrestler ever knowing one of the best ever anywhere and the only undefeated 220 hs wrestler EVER came before him hahahahahah

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Love that kid ,great college wrestler and my friend but he would laugh if you called him the best 220 ky wrestler ever knowing one of the best ever anywhere and the only undefeated 220 hs wrestler EVER came before him hahahahahah

Please leave this for the Austin Myers post. This is about Brandon and his success.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nkawtg said:

Best Ky 220/Hwt ever and the best Ky college wrestler competing right now. I think he’s a legit top 10-15 in NCAA DI now. No telling how high he could get in the right program. LW staff is superb in getting him to his current level, but a top tier program could take him further. 

Pretty dead o. As far as college couldn't be further from the truth as far as HS goes

• Downvote 2

On 3/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, LIONHEART said:

Seriously can this never let people compliment these young wrestlers without having a snide comment or putting them down? Seriously DUDE WTH get a life.Let these kids have there moment your moment never happened. 

• Upvote 2