Sign in to follow this  
Nike Man

National Collegiate Open

Mason Smith is in the semis. Looking very good so far. Ryan Moore wrestling tough as well. He is battling through wrestlebacks right now. Great showing by both guys! Keep it up. If you have a Flo Pro account you can watch it live.

Mason ended up 5th with All-American honors. Both boys wrestled well and it was great to spend some time with them. Nike Man, thank you for supporting them as they journey through this meat grinder called college wrestling. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, dutch said:

Mason ended up 5th with All-American honors. Both boys wrestled well and it was great to spend some time with them. Nike Man, thank you for supporting them as they journey through this meat grinder called college wrestling. 

I hope they treated you well in my home state of Delaware.  I had no idea they held that tourney until now.  

Yes, thanks Nikeman for following and cheering them on from afar. I’ve heard from a number of fans around the state this year and it is great to hear as a proud father and also fan of Ky wrestling. 

This first year has been quite fun. Definitely some ups and downs making the transition to college and especially the grind of D1. Can’t wait to see what the next few years hold.