TigerCoach

Middle School Tournament Dates 2019-2020

We struggled to find Middle School events last season that weren't already full.  With the extension to the season, can we post possible tournaments in one spot? Even if you know of out of state tournaments it would be extremely helpful.

Attached is a running calendar I will update as events come in.

Youth_Middle Tournaments 2019-2020.gdoc

Edited by TigerCoach
Added calendar
  • Like 1

Noticed this one on another thread:

New date for this years Walton-Verona MS Bearcat Brawl.

Date: Nov. 16, 2019

If interested in getting in this, contact us at:

jaroth@twc.com

jason.moore@anthem.com

matt_east@ymail.com

1st Annual DC Big Brother Duals           Daviess County High School     Owensboro KY

FEB 1st 2020

We had 10 high school teams last year this year it will include middle school teams as well those 10 teams will have first choice but some don't have middle school teams. If you are interested in getting your team in let me know so I can add you and get you paired up with a high school team without one. Cost is $175 per team or $300 for both.

Can anyone explain how to open the gdoc file?  I realize it's a google doc, but when I click on it or download it, it appears to be just a blank file.  Am I missing something?

On 2/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, TigerCoach said:

I am having same problem????

3 hours ago, anon_coach said:

Can anyone explain how to open the gdoc file?  I realize it's a google doc, but when I click on it or download it, it appears to be just a blank file.  Am I missing something?

On 2/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, TigerCoach said:

We struggled to find Middle School events last season that weren't already full.  With the extension to the season, can we post possible tournaments in one spot? Even if you know of out of state tournaments it would be extremely helpful.

Attached is a running calendar I will update as events come in.

Youth_Middle Tournaments 2019-2020.gdoc

needs to make this public or a PDF 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, panthers said:

1st Annual DC Big Brother Duals           Daviess County High School     Owensboro KY

FEB 1st 2020

We had 10 high school teams last year this year it will include middle school teams as well those 10 teams will have first choice but some don't have middle school teams. If you are interested in getting your team in let me know so I can add you and get you paired up with a high school team without one. Cost is $175 per team or $300 for both.

Coaches,

I would seriously Caution setting any tournaments for this date as it is our fall back for OUR State Tournament.  We were informed at the spring meeting by the outgoing board they had not secured a new location for State Tournament and the the new board and the Coaches present at the Spring meeting voted to find a new venue with March as Primary date but February as secondary date. The board is currently in negotiations for a couple venues, details are being worked out. 

We have hosted a dual tourney on first Sat of Feb for years now its the last Saturday of the  High School season. We will be good for that regardless as all teams don't compete at the state duals so it gives others a chance to compete but I do get your point. It is a troubled date with middle school and girls state last year but for us its the only date my school will give us so we have to do it.

As the announcement this morning I take it the Middle School State Tourney is now back to first of Feb so we will not be hosting a Big Brother the first weekend of Feb 2019. We will just keep it High School. Thanks

TigerCoach

With the MS State being moved back to Feb 1 you can remove the Daviess County Big Brother Duals on that date. I am looking for another date at this time but no luck with a gym yet.

2 hours ago, panthers said:

TigerCoach

With the MS State being moved back to Feb 1 you can remove the Daviess County Big Brother Duals on that date. I am looking for another date at this time but no luck with a gym yet.

Done.

Bearcat Brawl: November 16, 2019

See attached flyer for details. 

Current Teams Committed
Berea Wrestling - KY
Madison County - KY
Perry Central - KY
Shamrock - KY
Woodford County - KY
Woodland Middle School - KY

Please contact individuals below if interested in holding your spot. Looking to cut it off around 20 teams.

Matt East: matt_east@ymail.com

John Roth: jaroth@twc.com

Jason Moorejason.moore@anthem.com

MIDDLE SCHOOL BEARCAT BRAWL.pdf

OCMS DUALS DEC 14

On Trackwrestling; currently full but wanted to notify. Here is a list of teams currently committed:

Oldham County,Moore, Scott County, Ashland, Belfry, Taylor County, Madison IN, Greendale IN, Floyd Knobs IN, Silver Creek IN

2019 duals flyer 3.pages