ukpridewrestler11

State Updates

On February 16, 2019 at 8:37 PM, Eat at Joe's said:

Good on Pratt for wrestling back to 3rd. Also picked up the most pins in the least amount of time award in the process.

1 of the pins credited to him was a medical default.  Horn of Johnson Central was leading 2-0 in the second period when he was unable to continue due to shoulder injury.  Congrats to Pratt for wrestling back to 3rd after loss in opening round.

6 hours ago, Rtrburn76 said:

What about the 145 Final, Wheeler .vs Lawrence. Nathaniel raising Nate's hand after the match. A lesson I hope all was watching. First Class all the way.

Sounds like there may need to be a mental attitude award. 

7 hours ago, Rtrburn76 said:

What about the 145 Final, Wheeler .vs Lawrence. Nathaniel raising Nate's hand after the match. A lesson I hope all was watching. First Class all the way.

Nathaniel loves the sport and the challenges that go along with it. Whenever I talk to him, he’s always tells me the matches he hopes he gets so he can excite the crowd. He’s a rare breed and a great ambassador for the greatest sport known to man. Kudos to both competitors.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Rtrburn76 said:

That put a smile on my face seeing that sportsmanship. Even though he beat my nephew first round, he made a new fan out of me (and my nephew).