Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

2019 Ranger Report

Sorry for the late post, but it took me much longer than anticipated for Dutch and I to coordinate on the commentary.  Doing this stuff via email is painful.

Good luck to all of the wrestlers this weekend.  Wrestle hard and safe.  And I will be the first to say these are just rankings on a piece of paper.  The medals are all won on the mats in Alltech.

WR 2018_2019 Ranger Workbook STATE VERSION.pdf

Great moment Thursday night. Sitting in my hotel room stressing over different matchups for our kids when I get a text from Mike Sheffer. Had a nice chat with him. Made my day. 

Definitely. Got it started. Just need to get it to Dutch to add some color commentary. Maybe we will finish it off next weekend as we watch our boys scrap at the National collegiate open. 

13 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

Definitely. Got it started. Just need to get it to Dutch to add some color commentary. Maybe we will finish it off next weekend as we watch our boys scrap at the National collegiate open. 

Looking forward to it. Good luck to Ryan and Mason this weekend.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:34 PM, Ranger123 said:

Any word on that recap?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, plantmanky1 said:

KHSAA must have finally got a hold of him and locked him in the dungeon. 

With bodyguards like Ryan and Spencer?  I doubt it. LOL. 

Ranger is on strike. 

He will not complete another Ranger report until KHSAA decides on a decent venue for the state tournament. :ph34r:

Or at least until they have reasonably priced food at the state tourney. :lol:

On 4/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, DrBaker said:

Dalton Russellburg messed it all up. 

Definitely not true. I picked him as my surprise wrestler at 152 and likely to finish higher than projected. 

3 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

Definitely not true. I picked him as my surprise wrestler at 152 and likely to finish higher than projected. 

I will put towards this point that I turned to you back in December and made the point, “This Russelburg kid is really freaking good”