Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2018/2019 - February 6

14 hours ago, Beefstew said:

The Pikeville heavyweight was a four seed in today’s region eight tournament. John Stone from Ashland was the 2 seed. Also in the  3-4 match, Pruit from Pikeville pinned Wolford from Belfry to avenge a earlier loss. I just looked at the region eight results in track and Wolford’s record is showing to be 38-9. He finished 4th in today’s tournament and he split with Pruit from Pikeville who’s ranked 21st in the state.

Are you just wanting the record fixed or do you think your son should be ranked? 

Just want it fixed. Dont care about the ranking. Ethan isnt going anywhere in wrestling, IMO, but having his record in wrestling correct will help his football recruiting. And he pinned Pruitt then Pruitt beat him by a score of 1-0 for the 3-4 spot. Pruitt didnt pin him. But thanks for the help. If his recorded is showing 38-9, that's close enough. I'm just seeing 12-5 for some reason. 

15 hours ago, take em to the mat said:

Did they have his record correct in region today?  That’s what’s important. Final rankings will be out next Saturday night. 

I'm pretty sure they do. Beefstew is seeing it so it must correct. Maybe I'm not going to the right site. Again, this has nothing to do with rankings. It's just about getting his record correct. The football coaches recruiting him ask about his record and I dont want them to look and see something different than what I'm telling them. I dont think he'll rank at all this year, I do however think he has a pretty good shot next year at winning our district. We'll see. But he's no Byron Pierce that's for sure! Thanks for getting back at me. 

His record on track is solely on his coaches to put it in. 

As rankings go, losses are just as important as wins. 

Rankerestlers only takes what’s on track. If the coach doesn’t put it in, then no one will know. 

1 hour ago, #55PirateFan said:

Just want it fixed. Dont care about the ranking. Ethan isnt going anywhere in wrestling, IMO, but having his record in wrestling correct will help his football recruiting. And he pinned Pruitt then Pruitt beat him by a score of 1-0 for the 3-4 spot. Pruitt didnt pin him. But thanks for the help. If his recorded is showing 38-9, that's close enough. I'm just seeing 12-5 for some reason. 

I believe his record has been corrected. Also I watched the 3-4 match and I just looked it up on track. Pruit from Pikeville pinned Wolford from Belfry at the 4:56 mark to place third. There was no 1-0 decision.

4 minutes ago, Beefstew said:

I believe his record has been corrected. Also I watched the 3-4 match and I just looked it up on track. Pruit from Pikeville pinned Wolford from Belfry at the 4:56 mark to place third. There was no 1-0 decision.

My mistake. I wasnt there. Just got my information from a bad source I guess. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Beefstew said:

Do you have a link where I can go and see the records of wrestlers that your seeing? 

Just now, Beefstew said:

I found it. Thanks my friend for all the help. I just saw where the State brackets were just released as well. Good luck to all you guys next weekend.