Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

KWOA SPRING CLASSIC- 03/09/2019

The Kentucky Wrestling Officials Association (KWOA) will once again host the Julian G. Finley Memorial (KWOA Spring Classic) on 03/09/2019 at Central Hardin High School.  There will be a men's & women's division and all ages are welcome.  Out of state wrestlers are welcome as well.

The flyer for the event has been attached.  Please contact with any questions.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul (Tournament Director)

KWOA Spring Classic (2019).docx

Registration will be set up on Trackwrestling within the next week to start registering.  We have has a strong turnout for participation and would like for that to continue this year.

Registration for this event is up and running.  We are looking forward to a great turnout.  Please email me with any questions (gpikul01@gmail.com).

Any wrestlers wanting mat time, please register for the KWOA Spring Classic this Satrday, 03/09,  You can register on Trackwrestling.com.  We have had some quality competition and are hoping to continue that this year.  If youy are concerned about getting matches, we will make sure you get matches.

• Upvote 1

Registration closes tonight.  Come on out and get some mat time.  NAIA Nation Champion Brandon Reed will be coming to do a meet & greet at the event.

Really enjoyed the tournament. Great competition. If i could point out a possible improvement, it would be to have a trainer until the end of the tournament. I had a wrestler take a hard headbutt that knocked him dizzy. Called for a trainer but there wasn't one. After we left we later learned that he suffered a concussion. Again, not a knock on the tournament. Had a great time. Just might be an improvement for next year.

• Like 1